Who will write me a councillor? - page 7

xrust >>:

Ну, ну сбавьте пары - мы сейчас не об этом а о возможности как таковой, на любом софтовом форуме есть раздел платная помощь, и никто этого не стыдиться. или вы хотите сказать что сейчас все везде все просто так делают?

Who said anything about free? The author of this thread was offering $5. Is that not money? Or is it not enough for such a template piece of software? You could write 10 such programs a day, if you wanted to.

xrust >>:

Продавцов дерьма ( не побоюсь этого слова ) сейчас везде хватает, или Вы хотите обвинить в это всех кто пишет на мокле ( ну в крайнем случае всех что захаживает на этот форум) ? тогда позвольте Вас спросить - а что Вы делате здесь ? ;)

What makes you think I'm talking about people who write on mokla? What difference does it make, it's how they write, for many people it doesn't matter, but it's easy to sell.

Topeka stater and offered - write exactly on its budget, but it will be g... excuse me, and then the accusations unfounded....

SZS. you know, as that you unnaturally clung to the word "sell", I'm just another thing I meant, I can remove it from the post if it annoys you so much, although I think the background here is much deeper ...

xrust >>:

Топик статеру и предлагали - написать точно на его бюджет, но ведь это же будет извините г..., а потом обвинения необоснованные....

Really? Have you been offered? I didn't notice that, I'm going to go back through the thread. I only noticed a few clowns making a scene for themselves in the thread.

I remembered an incident from my past life. A customer came to our advertising firm and asked for a very cheap outdoor installation. "How much?" he asked.
Well, then the director says: "A ruble." It should be noted that in those days the rent for the side of the main billboard in Moscow was somewhere around a grand a month. "How so?" the client is surprised.
Then the director peels off a piece of paper from the stack and writes the client's company name on it. "I'm going home now," he says, "and I'll stick it on the nearest pole on the way home.

xrust >>:
ЗЫ. знаете, как то Вы неестественно зацепились за это слово "продавать", я ведь совсем другое имел ввиду, могу его удалить из поста если оно вас так раздражает, хотя думаю подоплека тут намного глубже...

Caught up, yes. Maybe it bothers a lot, I don't know, the doctor didn't help.

Ayanami писал(а) >>

Really? Have you been offered? I didn't notice that, I'm gonna go back to the thread. I noticed only a few clowns who made a scene for themselves in the thread.

What about clowns ? the attitude of the local community is explained by the lack of TOR. hence the strategy, and he was the first to expose himself as a "martyr" - and there are a lot of people who come here ...
They advised him correctly - either put the money into a cent account and work on the strategy for a long time, or relax - and this is explained by their experience in the financial markets. Why do "shit dealers" thrive? - Because when you explain to a person that the financial market is not the place where you give out money, you immediately become his enemy. He knows better, and he is being told the plain truth...

Ayanami писал(а) >>

Caught on, yeah. Maybe worried a lot, I don't know, the doctor didn't help.

Didn't mean to offend you in any way - honestly. I apologize ( just in case ). (Without even a trace of irony or sarcasm).

In vain you so - he has not offended you personally offended by anything, and the thread originally was fludovaya (by the way, we here with you by the same do), while as sections in this forum is not present ( so it is arranged) here people and gather to flounder there, then here ...
SZS. As they say in the hero city Odessa, I'm sorry and will take my "crap" .... with your permission. Good luck, keep in touch with me.

xrust >>:

Зря вы так - он же Вас лично ничем не обидел оскорбил, а веточка изначально была флудовая ( кстати, мы тут с Вами тем же занимаемся), а так как разделов в этом форуме нет ( так уж он устроен)
вот народ и собирается пофлудить то там, то здесь...
ЗЫ. Я как говорят в городе герое Одессе "дико извиняюсь" и пойду заниматься с вашего позволения своим "дерьмом".... Удачи, пишите если что.

All the best to you.
But,
>and I'll go do my "shit" with your permission.
I didn't say you were doing "shit", read my posts. Maybe you misunderstood me.

ZS. It's morning in DC and you're doing "shit" at this time, isn't it early? Or is it a different time zone too?