An automated advisor for the poor investor. - page 5

Urain писал(а) >> It could be a fitting, only a morgue can guarantee it.)

That's what I'm saying. He's just gonna blow it and get no fun, no excitement, just a disappointment and nerve damage. But he gets a couple of chicks and gets a buzz and a high, and he boosts his spirits and heals his nerves. In a nutshell, there are pros )))

Mathemat писал(а) >>
And in general, "poor investor" is about the same as "upper [education] without secondary".

It's too late to change the title of the topic, though I suggested it. An investor starts at $50k.

Mathemat >>:
А вообще "бедный инвестор" - это примерно из той же оперы, что "верхнее [образование] без среднего".

No - it's fine. Imagine a person who once bought VTB in an IPO and is looking at its quotient sometime in the autumn of 2008. That would be a "poor investor".

Or, if you want, you can imagine another investor who got as much as he wanted from Putin's announcement that "nobody is going to bankrupt Yukos..." The year I can't remember right now - 2004? Anyway, there was a so-called "corner" - a classic. Or take the VW outburst at the Porsche games.

There's not a lot... them poor bastards. )))))))))

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

Oh, Svinozavr , you've changed the look, and the refreshed terminator was cuter!

Angela >>:

О, Svinozavr , Вы облик сменили, а освежёванный терминатор был симпатичней!

))) Barons - pardon me, hogsheads - you know, get old. Alas.

By the way, how about this one?

I think it's nice as it is - smart...

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

))) Barons - pardon, pork-savers - you know, get old. Alas.

By the way, how about this?

I think it's nice as it is.

Well, that's kind of out of age, or are you starting to get younger too?

Angela >>:

Ну, это, как-то не по возрасту, или Вы уже и молодеть начали?

Is it too late, or is it too early...

roestru >>:
Здравствуйте. Я хотел, чтобы вы посоветовали действенный советник, который бы хорошо торговал именно начиная с малых сумм. то есть до 100 долларов. Спасибо

Take a standard CCI with a period of 20 on a 30m TF. GBPUSD. Stop 25 Profit 75. Standard entries. And trade, 50% p.a. may well be earned.

leman >>:

Возьмите стандартный CCI с периодом 20 на ТФ 30м. GBPUSD. Стоп 25 Профит 75. Стандартные входы. И торгуйте, 50% годовых вполне можно зарабатывать.

50% per annum on a $100 bill, I'll make more money on cats (mockingly) ®.