An automated advisor for the poor investor. - page 9

C-4 писал(а) >>
As you can see, the kid's not squeamish about martin...

What nonsense. Long upper shadow, small opening price and closing at zero only indicates that during the day the deposit was loaded to the maximum, and at the end of the day all positions were closed. You CANNOT say exactly what method was used to load the deposit.

m.g >>:

Что за чушь. Длинная верхняя тень, небольшая цена открытия и закрытие в ноль говорит лишь о том, что в течении дня депозит грузился по максиммуму, а в конце дня все позиции закрывались. Каким именно методом происходила загрузка депозита вы НЕ МОЖЕТЕ утверждать.

I quote:

- The "tails" on your extended equity graph and corresponding long "sticks" on the deposit load graph show that you are a Maringeal fan - what can you say about it?

- Sometimes I use Maringeal or Martingale as one of five methods, but yesterday, September 22, Martingale was not effective - the maximum movement for the day on EURUSD was 0.8 %.

C-4 >>:

Я цитирую:

Yes, I noticed that too.

notice that as the deposit grows the risk goes away

When the amount was small, martin took place.
I have been trading positively for a long time now.
trading positive in general.

Folks, can you tell me what settings I need for the EA to trade automatically?

C-4 писал(а) >>

I quote:

I haven't read his statements about his modus operandi. You can't tell by analyzing only the daily deposit load - Was there any martin?
You just cited a screenshot of the deposit load as proof that this manager uses martin.