An automated advisor for the poor investor. - page 8

IgorM писал(а) >>
... the point of which is to achieve success, ...

of course ( I left out the key phrase - I'm a bit on the fritz )
you won't risk this life (intelligently), you'll be drinking cheap wine
--
I didn't write that we should compensate... Don't say what you didn't say.
there are people for whom $100 is a lot of money...
i just wrote that i could spend more than 100$ a month on the internet
even if I don't trade :-))) I can afford it ...

YuraZ please forgive me, I did add a bit, got a bit carried away and confused the posts of different people :(
But would you agree that Forex as one of the types of earning is difficult to call? - Based on the investment/earnings ratio over a long trading interval?
I take Forex as a means of both "tickling my nerves" with the hope to make a profit, and if I have no profit today, then I have a lot of "adrenaline in the blood". So I both agree and disagree with those who suggested to spend $100 for entertainment, and not to invest in Forex, if the topikstarter can afford to spend this $100 for himself and his own pleasure, then let him try to learn to relax and use Forex :)

IgorM писал(а) >>
YuraZ please forgive me, I did add a bit, got a bit carried away and confused the posts of different people :(
But would you agree that forex as one of the types of earning is difficult to call? - Based on the investment/earnings ratio over a long trading interval?
I take Forex as a means of both "tickling my nerves" with the hope to make a profit, and if I have no profit today, then I have a lot of "adrenaline in the blood". So I both agree and disagree with those who suggested to spend $100 for entertainment, and not to invest in Forex, if the topicstarter can spend this $100 for himself and his own pleasure, then let him try to learn to relax also using Forex :)

Igor ... I think that if you only have $100, it makes no sense,
It makes sense to open a micro and study. Of course it is possible to learn with small amounts...
Difficult - of course ... it's very difficult ... and very few people succeed
but the thing is that they really have and for a long period of time
=
i wouldn't rule out a $100 start with a lot of risk
people tend to risk small amounts more than large ones
but it's very difficult...

Svinozavr >>:

))) Бароны - пардон, свинозавры, - знаете ли, стареют. Увы.

Кстати, как вам такой вариант?

По-моему, ничего так - нарядненько...

Great!

Skeletons are a different race.

YuraZ , I understand that in your trading strategy you rely mainly on your large deposit, with order closing only on the target level(take profit)? - Then I agree with you, that with such a strategy there is nothing to do with 100$ and big leverage.
If your trading strategy involves taking off a couple of pips with a big lot, then it's a very risky strategy that also requires a lot of money.
With 100$ you can effectively trade on the flat, but you have to work it out and double-check your startup... ...to double-check your strategy.

roestru писал(а) >>
Hello. I would like your advice on an effective EA that would trade well just starting with small amounts. i.e. up to $100. >> Thank you

The best Expert Advisor is the head!

YuraZ писал(а) >>

https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.alpari.ru/ru/pamm/info/login/58651/
https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.alpari.ru/ru/pamm/info/login/50660/

The real ones will suffer because they actually do, but the real ones will be the ones who know how to punch out competently.
--

look at the links I gave - there are real and good managers
but think about it, $100 now on one of the pimps could turn into $200 - deposits are discarded.

would you be satisfied with such a profit? i.e. in a year and a half from 100 only 200 i.e. 6000tr.

but if you have $100,000 invested a year and a half ago, the return is reasonable - although the % is the same

That's exactly what we're talking about.

Not bad. Is there any way of communicating with these managers?

Regarding the first PAMM given as an example. First, we look here and are happy:

Everything seems to be fine, but now we look at the extended monitoring:

As you can see, the guy is not squeamish about martin. The verdict: This account occasionally presents situations of uncontrolled maximum possible risk. I would think twice about investing in this PAMM or not.

The second suggested option is more preferable. There are periods of consolidation, but they are at an acceptable level.

Logically, when you make a transaction on Forex, you acquire a certain amount of currency, which does not actually appear in your account, because trading is carried out on the basis of leverage. If during a transaction on Forex you would have EUR in your account instead of USD, and then you would sell EUR for USD, thereby obtaining a profit - it would be a business, i.e. you would CHARGE, but not win. <br / translate="no">.
This is called a covered sale or hedge. I note this is somewhat different from locking, which is often identified with hedging. This is what hedgers - large institutional market participants - do. They have different goals and objectives in the markets than small speculators, and their methods of work should not be applied to small investors.

Of course, 100 quid is not the amount. You won't make a million no matter how hard you try. But you can start with such an amount, the main thing is to gradually pump in, then, if everything goes well, you will reach the amount of PAMM, then attract investors. In general, with a competent business plan, everything is possible.

What kind of martin can we talk about when the candle is red on the loading chart and is hitting 0? It's more likely to be investors withdrawing money and then the manager adjusting the size of the position.