What is everyone looking for? - page 38

SProgrammer:

The real question is - What is everyone looking for...?

You've got the right approach to the question and is it true that all indicators give 50/50 on history? We can conclude from a banal conclusion - it's necessary to change the indicator parameters, if they exist for the current market, roughly speaking, to optimize it for the current situation. After that determine which one of them "feels the market" better. If you're interested write me I have some developments on this subject ...

LeoV:

"What a bunch of people without security !!!!"

You can download thousands of pictures like this on forex forums. But what is the use of them? )))

I can offer you better pictures))).

Oh, Leo. Hi. :)

Download....? :) Well you don't underestimate me.

Files:
optireportdata.zip  1023 kb

Leo, what do you think - the Grail? See how the drawdown around 3000 by bakanalysis drops and the profit and max profit grows?

I can give you the optimizer myself :) But it is in the form of a library, and you have to program the shell in order to use it.

This is a very honest testing with ticks "by opening", maxima, minima, and "by closing" (maximum four ticks per minute and so on) from 2007 till now almost 2000 runs on one EURUSD instrument, though it's about 5 minutes. On two cores in parallel on a very old processor of 2.2 gigs. :)

This Expert Advisor may be compared in complexity with a standard one - also with two arrays, though each of them is 15000 minutes long.

Freud:

What was that long number anyway? ))))
If you're still interested look here and here

SProgrammer: Leo, what do you think - the Grail? See how the drawdown around 3000 by bacanalysis drops and the profit and max profit goes up?
It's in the past that the drawdown falls and the profit rises. So what? My TS may optimize thousands of them on past data. But what about the future, on real data? ))))

GaryKa:
If you're still interested, see here and here

thank you, i found it. we need to discuss its importance and how it can help you fill your pockets with greenery

Freud: Thanks, I found it. We'll have to discuss its importance and how it can help fill our pockets with greenery.
Come on, come on, discuss. Without the formula that makes it...

Mathemat:
Go ahead, go ahead, discuss. Without the formula by which it is derived...

in the second link under the word here, neutron seems to have explained where it comes from. or did i get it wrong and that's not it ?

Freud: in the second link under the word here, neutron seems to have explained where the legs are coming from. or am I misunderstanding, and this is not it ?
Honestly, I don't see much of a direct link between the first and second "tut". And the L(S)Programmer will never crack: it's strategic research that only Langley does.

GaryKa:
If you're still interested, see here and here

The consilium has decided that this is not it)))) can you explain yourself?