Once again, about the lokas. - page 14

Weaklings. :) Instead of maths, it's just a bummer... :) And manners.... :))

О! Another "eternal theme"! )))
That's it. Now it's definitely fucked up.

SProgrammer >>:

Возмите и ппрверьте в тестере, :)
Все элементарно, настолько что даже и доказательства толком не надо - точнее его еще Эйлер и Пуассон докзали, так что Вы тут мимо - :) Это просто базис, :)
*** Хинт не спешите с ответами - я не ошибась... :)

Artistic whistling continues.

Svinozavr писал(а) >>
О! Another "eternal theme"! )))
That's it. Now it's definitely fucked.

Cool - :) I'm having fun - no arguments - just snot. :)

Artistic whistling continues.

You're not even whistling artistically. :) >> do the maths. :) Clowns.

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

*** Prove the rule that always works - elementary - :) And immediately notice others that this will be news to you - So the rule - With a random entry (buy or sell and time) probability of triggering a stop or take will be PROPORATIONAL to their size. That is, if TP = 20 and SL = 20, then the probability of closing in profit will be equal to the probability of closing with a loss. Regardless of the trend and currency pair and time history. If TP = 2* SL, then the probability of loss is twice as high. :) Proved through the integral funkii or also called the Gaussian integral, used just to calculate what the probability will be. :) And it will work even taking into account the fact that we have a so-called stable distribution in the market. :) Or better to call it after the great Levy. :)

Proportional to their size ratio, is that what you mean? I don't understand why you need an integral function. And what does it have to do with the stability of the distribution? Explain, if you don't mind.

SProgrammer >>:

Круто - :) Я получаю удовольствие - аргументов нет - одним сопли. :)

That would be funny - if not sad.
Where is the proof?
None?
Why the hell would you claim

SProgrammer 28.03.2010 00:12

The main thing about lots is exactly the psychological effect - the illusion, the self-deception.
You better just as soon as possible to understand that the position should be closed. The sooner you close the position, the less losses. And lots on the contrary - they increase losses...:)

Значит доказательства не ждать?
Бум и дальше выдавать истины в последней инстанции?
А как же Аристотель? ;)

Prove what?
That -1+1=0?
Don't oversleep at school on Monday!

coaster >>:

Чё доказать то?
Что -1+1=0?
Школу не проспи в понедельник!

Uncle! You should learn to read and count. ;)

SProgrammer >>:

Круто - :) Я получаю удовольствие - аргументов нет - одним сопли. :)
"Don't you have floors to mop? Or I'll come and wash them!" // "Autumn Marathon" film

G-d willing... Go and search the forum if you have to.

(I won't die of grief if someone doesn't wise up.)