Once again, about the lokas. - page 12

getch >>:
Повторюсь:
Автоматический перевод любого локового советника в неттинговый осуществяется (с тем же торговым результатом в тестере) элементарно. Принцип с примером описан здесь.
На тему локов, в частности, есть скрипт, из которого каждый может сделать простые выводы.

You make such a high-profile statement and your product is designed and suitable only for a tester. You should point that out.

gip >>:

Извини конечно, но это какая-то .... Ты делаешь такое громкое заявление, а твое изделие предназначено и годится только для тестера.

It is the tester that is mentioned, because in it several trades can be done at once on one tick.
For example, on a demo account, a position reversal in MT4 can be done using a loc (OrderSend and OrderCloseBy), where only one trade request (OrderSend) will affect the result.
A similar flip in MT4 without a loc (OrderClose and OrderSend) has a weakness - the result is affected by both trade requests (OrderClose and OrderSend).

getch >>:
I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about "Automatic conversion of any lock EA to a netting EA" - that's not in your product.

SProgrammer >>:

Ответ на картинку :))
Где описание алгоритма по пунктам?

Вы в серьез торгуете на M30 :))) а... нет это мини.

Так что ваше обычное не осознаваемое, восприятие истинности напоминает религиозую "веру", вы так же верите в локи ...

The picture and the previous posts is an illustration of the possibility of opening opposite positions with martingale. This does not really solve the problem according to NProgrammer's topic, because there is only an effort to detect and get a positive result by generating some cumulative profitable position within a channel in such an unpopular way. By averaging, as they say. :)
I do not know yet how to predict exactly the width of the channel or the position of its middle.
All reasoning, including "random walk", "the trend has begun" and other stuff, is a search for a formal algorithm... :))
In the case of flat the algorithm of increasing the position and "locking" works quite well. ;)

I have asked many times - :)) I'm asking again - point by point, with pictures ( as drawings :)) ) draw how you will act when to open when to close ...
I'm 200% sure I'll get more excuses from the avatar type - here not read - and there I wrapped the fish. Same as always. :)

I'm going to disappoint you again.

The picture and the previous posts are an illustration of the possibility of opening opposite positions with martingale. This really does not solve the problem of NProgrammer's theme, because there is only an attempt to find and get a positive result by generating some aggregate profitable position within a channel. By averaging, as they say. :)
I do not know yet how to predict exactly the width of the channel or the position of its middle.
All reasoning, including "random walk", "the trend has begun" and other stuff, is a search for a formal algorithm... :))
In the case of flat the algorithm of increasing the position and "locking" works quite well. ;)

I'm going to disappoint you again.

Avatara, I noticed you like to accuse others in unsubstantiated statements - But since the times of ancient Rome there is a rule - you made a statement - prove that it is true, for this purpose it is enough to prove that it works always. This is a necessary condition for the truth of the statement, or limit the area of its existence and prove that it is true within these limits. And here again since the Roman times it is known that for proving the invalidity of a statement - it is enough just to bring an example to refute the statement. You try to prove statement on examples, it is not accepted as a proof, it was proved by great Aristotle in his work "about logicians"... So, well - someone above said it very well about loci in the head.

gip >>:
Я не про то, а про то что "Автоматический перевод любого локового советника в неттинговый осуществяется" - этого же нету в твоем изделии.

Virtual orders are used there to implement a multi-currency tester. The principle of conversion LOK->NETTING is the same - through virtual orders.

SProgrammer >>:

Аватара, вы я заметил любите обьвинять других в голословных утверждениях - Но еще со времен древненго Рима есть правило - высказал утверждение - докажи, что оно истинно, для этого надо всего лишь доказать, что оно работает всегда. Это необходимое условие истинности утверждения, или огранич область его существования и докажи что оно устинно в этих границах. А вот опять же еще со всемен Рима известно, что для доказательста НЕ врености утверждения - ДОСТАТОЧНО лишь привести опровергающий утвердение пример . Вы же пытаетесь доказать истинность совего утвердения на примерах, это не принимается как доказательство, это доказал еще великий Аристотель в свой работе "о логиках" ... Так что, ну вообщем - кто-то выше очень хорошо сказал про локи в голове.

Dear...
Don't shift your problems onto others. Especially your complexes. :)
The assertion of your unsubstantiation is absolutely obvious.
I took the liberty of illustrating the assertion of one of the panelists.
You, on the other hand, in your usual bland (if not to say, boorish) manner, continue to rant.
Prove at least one forex rule that always works. ;)
I made a caveat. And it is correct. When the market is flat, locks with a Martin are a miracle. :)

getch >>:

Виртуальные ордера там применяются для реализации мультивалютного тестера. Принцип конвертации ЛОК->НЕТТИНГ тот же - через виртуальные ордера.

That's right.

Hats off to you.
I wouldn't (without the "would") discuss this topic for the first time.
Well, I don't get it: weren't those multi-page threads enough? There's nothing new on the subject. All right, someone has not seen. So give them the link and let the comrade die reading it. Of old age.
There's no cure for everyone!

Svinozavr >>:
Снимаю шляпу.
Я бы (без "бы") обсуждать по лям первому разу эту тему не осилил.
Ну, не понимаю: тех многостраничных веток что, не хватило? Ну ведь ничегошеньки нового по сабжу. Ну ладно, кто-то не видел. Так дать ссылку и пусть товарищ умрет там, читаючи. От старости.
Всех не вылечишь!

So wait for the proof of the uselessness of the loc.
SProgrammer signed off...
;)