My next "masterpiece" - page 14

artikul:

But the moon is in favour ))))

Sorry I was too late to see the topic.

If you haven't lost interest, I can provide you with additional material, perhaps you don't have it.

In a nutshell, how I used this method.

1. I calculated the timing of the change from one lunar day to another, specifically for each city, i.e. Tokyo, London, etc.

2. Calculated in what constellation is a lunar day for each city I need, as an example - 12 lunar day in the constellation of Sagittarius in 60-70 cases (I do not remember exactly, the statistics dialed myself for 3 or 5 years) candles were bearish or doji, etc.

3. etc.

Zet:

It's a pity it's too late to see the topic.

3. etc.

Yes, especially - the full moon trend is confirmed.

Zet, I was going to say a piece of Russian wisdom, but I changed my mind.

tara:

Yes, especially - on a full moon, the trend is confirmed.

Zet, I wanted to say one Russian wisdom, but I changed my mind.

I long ago stopped being offended by anyone or anything, as well as being surprised by anything.

Zet:

I stopped resenting anyone or anything a long time ago.

Don't feel bad, there was no venom here for you. :)

tara:
Don't feel too bad, there was no poison here for you. :)

I've already replied....)))))))))))

tara:

What are you doing up?

Can't decide on euR movement, will it be in a rally or will it start to fall seriously. America is having a 3-day government bond auction. I'm looking to see if it will go down or stay in a tight corridor...))))

Zet:

Can't decide on euR movement, will it be in a rally or will it start to fall seriously. America is having a 3-day government bond auction. I am now looking to see if it will fall or stay in a tight corridor...))))
You'll laugh - it's all the same again.

tara:
You'll laugh - it's all the same again.

I understand you... )))))

I don't think so, but we'll fall down tonight. We'll be back on our feet tonight.