Is it possible to estimate the price? - page 5

Vinin писал(а) >>

It's going to be a drag. You have to do sorting, and even by all available history

can you limit the history display, e.g. to the last half year?

For example, I imagine the result of displaying a group of candles as an isosceles triangle, and it should be approximately similar in area to other "historical triangles", but if not... then we wait for the missing candle of the right size...
P.S. The area of geometric figures made of candles, and their comparison... I don't think this has ever happened before:)

sever29 >>:

Я например результат отображения группы свечей представляю себе в виде равнобедренного трейгольника, и он должен быть примерно схож по площади с другими "историческими треугольниками", если же нет... то ждем недостающей свечи нужного размера...

That's true, but there will always be a candle that we're not waiting for. :)

Also, the distribution is changing, the bastard.

sever29 писал(а) >>

For example, I imagine the result of displaying a group of candles as an isosceles triangle, and it should be approximately similar in area to other "historical triangles", but if not... then we wait for the missing candle of the right size...
P.S. The area of geometric figures made of candles, and their comparison... I don't think this has ever happened before:)

Trying to pull probabilities by the ears?

joo писал(а) >>

That's true, but there will always be a candle that we're not waiting for. :)

Plus, the distribution's changing, motherfucker.

I agree, but there will be an average area of "monthly" triangles. hence the dance, if the current one is extremely small, I think there is a better chance that a candle with a larger range is expected soon than a small one. That's about it. It would be interesting to take a look.

PapaYozh писал(а) >>

Trying to pull probabilities up by their ears?

>> why don't you come at it from this side?)

sever29 >>:

Я например результат отображения группы свечей представляю себе в виде равнобедренного трейгольника, и он должен быть примерно схож по площади с другими "историческими треугольниками", если же нет... то ждем недостающей свечи нужного размера...
П.С. Площадь геометрических фигур из свечей, и их сравнение... такого еще вроде не было:)

How can you tell if a figure is complete?

sever29 писал(а) >>

>>why not approach from this side?)

Naturally!!!
After all, DT has one candle of each size! Deal with all candles except one, and you'll see right away what candle he has stashed!
;)

gumgum писал(а) >>

How can I tell if a pattern is completed?

at the end of the period or when the average size is reached

PapaYozh писал(а) >>

Naturally!!!
After all, DC has one candle of each size! Deal with all but one candle, and you'll see right away what candle he has stashed!
;)

I think the candles from the hour, all will give:) not enough he (DC) and hid these:)