Is it possible to estimate the price? - page 6

The period is again a hard limit. The average is the same period.

sever29 >>:

по окончанию периода или по достижении среднего размера

The distribution changes. At the end of one period there were so many candles of this size, so many candles of another size. And on the next candle to collect statistics again.

It is a sisyphean task.

I don't understand you... For example, it is the 20th day of the month. The area of our triangle is the same, but the average area of the triangles in the previous (for example) 6 similar periods (20 days of each of the six months) was greater. Which means that the volatility in the remaining 10 days will increase and the size of the pattern will be closer to its average.

sever29 писал(а) >>

I do not understand you... For example, it is the 20th day of the month. The area of our triangle is the same, but the average area of the triangles in the previous (for example) 6 similar periods (20 days of each of the six months) was greater. Which means that the volatility in the remaining 10 days will increase.

Someone already gave a link to "player error".
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9E%D1%88%D0%B8%D0%B1%D0%BA%D0%B0_%D0%B8%D0%B3%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%BA%D0%B0

PapaYozh писал(а) >>

Someone already gave a link to "player error".

I may be wrong, but I'll say it again: the ox was not analysed in this way. It's just interesting to look at such an inductor.

sever29 писал(а) >>

I may be wrong, but I repeat: the ox has not been analysed in this way. It's just interesting to look at such a turkey.

If you do it, it's a little different. Build the scales on the candlesticks and the SCO. Then there will be no problem with the calculations

RMS?

sever29 писал(а) >>

>>SCO?

RMS deviation.
All this can be calculated on the fly

let's give it a try

sever29 писал(а) >>

>> let's give it a try.

See

Files: