Probability, how do you turn it into a pattern ...? - page 66

Neveteran >>:

Это из другой оперы ......
mr. Sherlock Holmes

moskitman >>:

this is to talk about loki .................

it's just an example of how to manage a 100% loss with a profit and a martin.
without any drawdowns

Gentlemen, I was parked on the side of the road here, and was painting this ............ apologies for the quality .........
I drove home, .............
thank you

Neveteran писал(а) >>

this is to talk about lokas .................

it's just an example of how to make a 100% loss with a profit and a martin.
and without drawdowns.

And where is "no drawdown"? The deposit grows and if you move without any slippage, your deposit will rollover. And even the magic conditions of lots in your brokerage company will not help.

api >>:

И где же здесь "без просадок"? Залог растет и, при безоткатном движениии достаточной амплитуды, Ваш депозит сделает Вам ручкой... И даже волшебные условия по локам в Вашем ДЦ не помогут.

I played with this thing (just played) and worked on 5 pairs at the same time from 0.01 lot via 2 multiplication coefficient, made 100 a day.
If drawdown comes to a critical level, I close all orders, and there is no problem, all in place, my deposit is up to a penny.
If you catch a stake, it's like you say ..............

Monthly popular science magazine "Brad"

it looks like this ............

No, it looks like this. Cover your genius and your depot at 1500-2500p for a week. You can work for a long time with your unique trick, but this pattern will repeat, it will definitely repeat and it will blow everything away.

Are the graphs from the front page no longer hitting the mark?

Neveteran писал(а) >>
it looks like this ............

If you want the green line to be higher than the blue one, you have to keep profitable deals in the market (for example, to close them), while you constantly close profitable deals and loss-making ones accumulate, then the blue one comes on top of the green one. Here you have a misunderstanding. If I cannot make out the probability theory (let's call it a "NeWeatheran system"), I have learned a lot about grids with martin and super-martin. You can't fool me there!