Probability, how do you turn it into a pattern ...? - page 55

moskitman >>:

до каких пор Вы предлагаете добавлять позиции в первом цикле? где этот "порог"?

the author says that the threshold is 480 money and says that it is aggressive. in general, this issue also interests me, but it can only be solved by experience

dentraf >>:

автор говорит что этот порог 480 денег и говорит что это агресивно. а вообще этот вопрос меня тоже интересует но он решаеться только опытным путем

1/10 of the dept theoretical limit, practical less
solved by calculation, not empirically

And yet, Dentraff, do you feel the idea of a second cycle?
Let's say this is the situation:
1. +20
2. -100
3. -10
4. +50
5. -70
6. +30
7. -150
8. -20
9. -50
10. -100
Let's assume we have this current result in the account currency for 10 open pairs - we fix (lock) profits, but what is the next approach to minuses?

Neveteran писал(а) >>

Even simpler, without waving. as indicators are optimisations of historical events, the likelihood of recurrence of which is not much different from guessing by coffee-leaf.

I personally just checked if fluctuations of EUR/USD with respect to the MA model are random and I got that they are not. It means that fluctuations of the pair can be considered a non-random process with a pronounced trend component. The same shit holds true for sequences of trades performed by this model (in the sense that they are not random). So, this premise is wrong. In general the problem of averages is that they are not very profitable, and we all are greedy for money we could earn yesterday (it is about strategy optimization).

Gardenn писал(а) >>
And yet, Dentraff, do you feel the idea of a second cycle?
Let's say this is the situation:
1. +20
2. -100
3. -10
4. +50
5. -70
6. +30
7. -150
8. -20
9. -50
10. -100
Let's assume we have such a current result in the account currency for 10 open pairs - we fix (lock) profits, but what is the next approach to minuses?

I've described everything in details, read carefully in previous posts, the second cycle is not over yet, it's only half

dentraf >>:

Я все подробно описал, читайте внимательнее в предыдущих постах, на втором цикле не все еще заканчиваеться это только половина

Well, it's just that your key post on the subject ended with the phrase "To be continued". If you're not interested in answering, fine, just say so.

I'm just curious if you saw something more in the topic than over-hyped, structured around a few couples and loaded with Martin.

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/30587/page7

Gardenn писал(а) >>

Well it's just that your key post on the subject ended with the phrase "To be continued". If you're not interested in answering, fine, just say so.

I'm just curious if you saw something more in the thread than over-hyped, structured by a few pairs and charged by Martin.

I saw more than a presidka and a martin.

Neveteran писал(а) >>
https://forum.mql4.com/ru/30587/page7

is the angle of the balance line calculated from the first cycle data?

Gardenn >>:

А вот про выделенное можно с пояснениями?
И в целом, если Вы начинаете понимать, можете прояснить - почему всё-таки локи, а не закрытие? (Ведь, если я не ошибаюсь, локируя мы отдаем лишний спред - а в чём доп. ценность этого действия? В том чтобы фиксануть ориентир для просадки, как говорит Неветеран, - ну так его можно и виртуально фиксануть, зачем позу для этого держать?!)
Спасибо.

Gentlemen, this is done for the robot, it ignores lots (it excludes pairs with counter positions) but it sees the balance.