Probability, how do you turn it into a pattern ...? - page 92

Mischek: I, Kolobok, am indeed a bot of an international consortium of banks
Yes, yes, I confirm, the most brutal bot the Consortium has ever invented. He already runs the place, even nominates the moderators.

Neveteran:

that at the primitive level of stop 4 times larger profit is a model for correct and quality processing of 70% of correctly predicted market entries by TA. Then came the collective euphoria of superior self-awareness and I withdrew.

Probability of "correct prediction": p = 70% = 0.7, tp = 1, sl = 4

Consider M0 = tp * p - sl * (1 - p) = 0.7 - 4 * 0.3 = -0.5

Altogether we give half of take from each deal to the market - it is a charity action for needy market makers.

One would not wish such "correct predictions" on an enemy.

Mathemat:
Yes, yes, I can confirm, the most brutal bot the Consortium has ever invented. He already runs the place, even nominates the moderators.

I can confirm.

And some of the topics he "gently" shoves. Humorous...

{x}proggers get banned! for life!

The all-powerful flood bot.

;)

sealdo:

Kudos to the author, his TC and manners!

IMHO, a consortium of banks not only run the market, but also have a large staff (including in Russia).

Their job is to discourage the promotion of working TCs. They can be given away by an unhealthy appointee to innovative ideas.

When you sense this, you can simply ignore it. Imagine that some colobus with a cigar is just a bot...

- You can't even eat me now," sighed Kolobok. - I'm stale.
I'm stale from my wandering life. Even Mirod almost chipped his teeth at me
- Well! So you know Miroed, too? - Zikhar didn't believe it.
- Who do I know... At my age... - said Gingerbread and waved at
a small hand. - I had the nerve to roll through that clearing... I thought I could make it,
, but you have such a horse...
- We have no others, - Mutilo bragged. - Žihar, may I take him to my place at
lake? He'll get out of the way there, he'll go soft...
- I won't get soft! - shouted Gingerbread. - You can't wait! I have sailed the seas, I have been in the whale's belly,
nothing has done me any harm. I left my grandfather, and you
know it yourself, and left the fox, and the tiger, and the elephant, and
raccoon dog, and eight-armed octopus, and Hydra of Lernaeus, and
the serpent Apop, and the Hippo and Leviathan! If only someone would weave me new clogs
- I would trample the earth till the end of the world! Not you to captivate me
! I'm a world tramp, a fearless tramp! Ooh!
And he's got his sultanas as big as your plums to show off. And then somehow
twisted and even tried to bite the bogatyr.
- We are good at bragging too," said Zhihar. - And don't bite, no teeth anyway,
. You really are an old one, aren't you?
- Older than the rest! - said Peanut Buttercup proudly. - I don't need teeth, I don't need
for my sustenance. I'm kind of a former food myself...
- Well, former food is not called Kolobok, but something else entirely, - remarked
Zhikhar. - How old are you?
- How many of them were in the world - all mine! You probably do not know the name
grandparents who baked me?
Zhihar was perplexed. Indeed, no one had ever thought about
the names of the destitute old man and the old woman.
- What did you think their names were? - he finally said.
- Every nation has its own name! - Gingerbread answered. - Because they were
the very first people in the world.
- That's a lie," said Mutilo with confidence. - Not even Koloboks have lived as long as you have.
- But they do! But they do!

(c) M. Ouspensky. Who to send for death

FreeLance:

I can confirm.

And some topics are "gently" pushed. Humorous...

{x}proggers get banned! for life!

All-powerful flooding.

;)

Don't say that, it's a sin or I'll ban you, gently, but for life and in a humorous way.

sealdo:

...They can be given away by an unhealthy appointee to innovative ideas.

Well, Bear, you've finally been exposed. I didn't expect anything from you, but I didn't expect unhealthy appointee.

moskitman:

Neveteran:

yes - that's right: about half a year ago trading on a single pair lost its meaning for me and solely due to a superficial acquaintance with your approach.

yes - it is the simultaneous "multistart" that allows you to create your own point of reference,

But - why prove something to somebody again? who really wanted to understand - understood it then, the rest - good luck, they do trust it, picking at history.

Well - had to provoke you to reply, no offence...

I brought your answer from another thread. https://forum.mql4.com/ru/35063/page18

After 2.5 years, what results do you have? Does the system have the right to life? Or have you tweaked it to suit you?

It takes three years to get what you were promised! Wait, if you have been promised!

borilunad:

Three years wait for the promised! Wait if you were promised!

You misunderstood, or I phrased the question incorrectly, I was addressing mosquiteman as he had shown interest in this topic 2.5 years ago.

I found it literally two weeks ago.