Probability, how do you turn it into a pattern ...? - page 72

Neveteran >>:
Я еще во многом неуверен...

What are we waiting for when the broker blows the whistle?
Trade, Shura, trade!!! One golden!!! )))
If the system works, then the modern industry has a lot to offer in their spare time, one of them is to float fairy tales in the minds of people who are thirsty for the holy grail water? ))))

Neveteran >>:

Поскольку первый цикл был 100% виртуальным, это было вполне приемлимо.

The bad news: you've wasted a week and bought a tricked-out stochastic.
All this in order to do your first cycles on the demo and just pick the ones that fit the results?

moskitman >>:

Плохие новости: Вы напрасно потратили неделю и купили навороченный стохастик.
И все это для того, чтобы проводить первые циклы на демке и просто выбирать подходящие по результатам?

maybe to better guess the direction?

moskitman >>:

Плохие новости: Вы напрасно потратили неделю и купили навороченный стохастик.
И все это для того, чтобы проводить первые циклы на демке и просто выбирать подходящие по результатам?

no not in vain, I withdrew $1500 this week, how about you? :)))

still ...

Neveteran >>:

я вывел $1500 на этой неделе, а вы? :)))

withdrawn this week != earned this week

And the attitude to 1500 quid as money amazes a man who is seriously engaged in forex for more than one year and can almost double a few grand in a short time...

Although, of course, it's nice, at least it's better than the demo, "well done, well done"! :)

Neveteran >>:

нет не напрасно, я вывел $1500 на этой неделе, а вы? :)))

It's understandable ))))) Shish kebab season is coming up )))

Neveteran >>:

нет не напрасно, я вывел $1500 на этой неделе, а вы? :)))

I'm saying that to exclude cycles with near-zero result it was long time ago to virtualize them and choose suitable ones, instead of wasting time drawing in the field of stochastics with artificial noises, which (noises) are in fact not such, as they are calculated from ZZ. It doesn't take much intelligence to "filter out" a known "noise" beforehand...

Your Robo_Acynchronic didn't spend the week in vain - that's true, but you can't say that about you. ))

Oh and TP and SL have appeared, the system is improving?

Dimitri, you wrote "I was interested, - the cyclicity of occurring repetitions, time of these cycles, distribution of cycles of correlations in a period, beginning and end (convergence - divergence), evaluation of influence of leading/lagging, - all this I considered as a ratio of time interval in one instrument to time interval in another instrument".

I wonder if it is possible to calculate the timing of these cycles? understand the distribution of correlation in the period?