Is the advisor suitable for real life? - page 43

FOReignEXchange:

Well I have a different opinion. Have you seen, for example, how systems made profits on a bounce from the 2000 to 2008 channels on the euro? ....

Write down the rules of such a system.

paukas:
Write the rules of such a system.

I can't. I was asked not to divulge the rules. There was a Russian firm working under them.

That's what I immediately thought. Secret technology))

paukas:
That's what I immediately thought. Secret technology))
And there's one last person left who still remembers them, but can't tell you because he gave his word.
Shit, it's a vicious circle...

granit77:
And there is one last person left who still remembers them, but can't tell them because he gave his word.
It's a vicious circle...

...akin to the ramblings of a sissy. Is there anyone who believes it...? :-))) ... "I can't. I've been asked not to divulge the rules. There's a Russian firm that's been operating under them."

Dserg:
Hi all!
Check out this grail:
Is the Expert Advisor suitable for real trading, and if not, what parameters should I correct?
A 10 year test on Eurobucks

It may be so. This is the Gross Profit chart. If the real balance is close to the red line, reduce the lot. I.e., the further away from the Gross Profit the smaller the lot. The better is this variant from the variant with MA.

1. It starts working after 2 trades, unlike the MA variant, where it is necessary to accumulate more trades for a slow MA.

2. the slow MA shifts upwards over time and distorts the "unbroken" curve, there is no such effect here.

I.e. we, thereby, set the slope angle and maximum unbroken curve and force the curve to stay around it.

001:

It could be like this. This is the Gross profit graph. If the real balance approaches the red line, reduce the lot. I.e. the further from Gross profit and the smaller the lot. The better is this variant from the variant with MA.

1. It starts working after 2 trades, unlike the MA variant, where it is necessary to accumulate more trades for a slow MA.

2. the slow MA shifts upwards over time and distorts the "unbroken" curve, there is no such effect here.

I.e. we, thereby, set the slope angle and the maximal unbroken curve and force the curve to be held near it.

It's not clear. Do you want to get such a function or do you already have one? If so, where is the balance graph using such a function?

khorosh:
It's not clear. Do you want to get such a function or do you already have one? If so, where is the balance graph using such a function?

I offered it as an idea. I haven't implemented it myself yet, I don't understand how to implement it.

001:

I suggested it as an idea. I haven't implemented it myself yet, I don't understand how to implement it.
It was implemented a long time ago. It is called a stop.

001:

I suggested it as an idea. I haven't implemented it myself yet, I don't understand how to do it.
If I had a clear algorithm, I could do it.