Is the advisor suitable for real life? - page 40

DhP:
Three lives are not enough for this futile exercise.

Or maybe FOReignEXchange will outlive us all and ForeX himself!

FOReignEXchange:

In all intricacies and not necessarily. I have a rough idea of what this is about, as the system is simple.

He's trading on the upside so far. There is still a deviation towards profit. The second version has already gained 60% in three days at a risk of 4% per trade.
Is there any monitoring of the second version?

borilunad:

Or maybe FOReignEXchange will outlive us all and ForeX himself!
The latter, very possibly. These speculators make Merkel, Sarkozy and Obama weep bitter tears. They will shut down the shop and say: Enough of this crisis, here is a single banknote for all, and the exchange rate will be changed once a day at a fixed rate. And you guys, go and get on with your business at last.

OnGoing:
Oh, yeah, three days is a big score, you yell, all the investors will come running with thousands of dollars.

I'm trying to do something worthwhile and profitable. It's profitable, I'm sure of it. It's all on the net I think, you just have to use it right or combine it with the other. And who knows where it's right?

You dig to one side, there's a door, there's a lock on the door. You open the lock, there are two more doors. Some locks don't open, they break. Sometimes you get on the wrong side of the road. But there's a right road somewhere. What's the wrong way? Then what are we doing here? What are you doing here? I'm looking for the right door. I believe there is one.

mt4trade:
Is there any monitoring of the second version?

No. I can't do anything. The balance doesn't even show up.

In the second version I got away from time altogether. Now it doesn't take time into account at all.

FOReignEXchange:

...But there's a right road somewhere. Isn't that the right one? Then what are we doing here? What are you doing here? I'm looking for the right door. I believe there is one.

))) We walk through long-open doors and try not to hear them creak when others open them again and again)

OnGoing:
))) Walk through the long-open doors and try not to hear them creak when they are opened again and again by others).

Not trying hard enough. What are you doing here?

This tone is annoying. All the time I've been here, it's just wasted energy. Fuck that. What am I doing here.

FOReignEXchange:

You're not trying hard enough. What are you doing here?

This tone is annoying. All the time I've been here, it's just wasted energy. Fuck that. What am I doing here.

Wait, don't go away! Who's going to show us new pictures((( We're already pretty worn out ourselves...

FOReignEXchange:

You're not trying hard enough. What are you doing here?

We're all doomed...

DhP:
We are all doomed...

If you prove that the average entry point of my EA is slightly better or equal to the minute close, then there is no need to get a similarity with the tester results. So it will be clear that the system is profitable. If the average entry point is worse, then the average deviation should be calculated and multiplied by the number of trades. Subtract the amount from the total profit of the tester. Thus, we may get a real result. What do you think?