Is the advisor suitable for real life? - page 14

sever31:
What did he say?

Like he knows... :-))) Don't sweat it.

Almost everyone has a grail behind their backs, it's not a forum, it's like a closed club of billeiners...

TheXpert:

... ...we can run it on the real and not worry about it. Simulation in the tester is a perversion.

I completely agree, you didn't sense the irony in my words. After all, youcan't do without simulation to achieve what FOReignEXchange wants.

FOReignEXchange:

So next time, think before you snap back at me. The calculation does not count, of course.

I am happy to see the pictures, as you were a boor and you still are.

TheXpert:

Well, next time, think before you snap at me. You don't count, of course.

You were a boor and you're still a boor. Well, at least you got some good pictures, I'm glad you did.

I'm sick of you, man. Did I ever say a word to you where I was the one who snapped at you? Either you're really stupid or you're trying to hide your stupidity with your attacks in the hope that no one will notice your stupidity, to distract attention from yourself.

Let me explain again.

The average profit trade is $220, the maximum trade is $220. So the robot trades at a fixed constant profit. The loss is the same. It equals $300. Now we search for possible profit and stop levels.

At a profit of 1 point, the lot should be equal to 22.0. So stop is equal to 300/ 22=1, (36) points.

At 2 point profit 11 lot - stop 2, (72) points.

At a profit of 3 points, lot 7,(3) - three decimal places or more do not qualify.

At a profit of 4 pips, 5.5 lot - stop 5,(45) pips.

... etc.

At a profit of 11 pips, lot 2 - stop 15 pips.

At a profit of 12 pips, lot 18,(33) - three decimal places or more do not apply.

At a profit of 13 pips, lot 16.923 - three decimal places or more do not fit.

Out of all variants only in one case profit and stop are integers. So they are suitable. Others may be suitable for five-digit quotes. But since, judging by the test, there is an average of 10 ticks per minute, the quotes are four-digit. So we are left with one variant - Profit 11 pips, Stop 15 pips.

These are the minimum possible stop values. Your first question was how long a trade will last. That's what I answered. Profit 11 pips and stop 15 pips. Can't you see?

Before I posted the report, I took another look at it and thought. The picture looks like a pipsator. Then I looked at the average and maximal values of profits and losses and already then understood that the stops are not visible, the volumes are too, but you can calculate them. And I have understood that this is not a pipsator. But you have asked me a thousand times and you are blaming me for this bullshit. Aren't you ashamed of yourself? You're always coming at me like a leaf. What do you want? Or are you really stupid? And you ask me if I'm being rude. What am I supposed to do when you don't understand and you're trying to hurt me?

22 и 30. And that's what I thought from the start, but I decided to ask again. And I asked about the times, not the points :), because the times are more interesting.

Bummer. Take care of your nerves.

TheXpert:

22 и 30. And that's what I thought from the start, but I decided to ask again. And I asked about the times, not the points :), because the times are more interesting.

Bummer. Take care of your nerves.

How am I going to tell you the time? You asked with a hint that the trades are short and there's a lot of them. So it's hard to trade with a robot like that. I replied that the stops are fixed and larger than the minimum acceptable ones.

If you immediately understood that the stops are 22 and 30, then why are you wasting so much time? Don't you have time to waste? You just didn't get it right away and thought the stops were short enough to set them and he was closing positions off the market.

FOReignEXchange:

Your first question was how long the deal lasted . That's what I answered. Profit 11 pips and stop 15 pips. Can't you see?

This should be in the annals of the forum.

FOReignEXchange:

... about what they should be.

Denis, you'd better tell me, where were you before with this masterpiece? And why haven't you made a lot of money yet...

OnGoing:
Denis, you'd better tell me, where have you been with this masterpiece before? And why haven't you made a lot of money yet...

I am not Denis, but I think there are problems in the real world ;-)