Avalanche - page 56

lexandros >>:

Если често не заметил какой то разницы со стандартным ЗЗ...

The difference is fundamental, and not just with the standard one. Usually, ZZ gives a layout of the story for about one horizon of the game, while here, as I understand it, is an attempt to draw the current situation for several horizons at the same time. In general, it is a curious thing, but, imho, the letters ZZ in the name are rather disorienting.

Hmm... That's the thing, we don't get any tapered triangle and no markings.
You run your indicator in the tester... on a blank Wizard... and see how it behaves
It redraws on every bar... where there are some triangles... If the top is drawn, it goes down... If the price on the next bar crosses the peak - the knee is just erased and the triangle is gone... As many times as I've ridden, I never see any triangles... I can take a video of course from the tester and post it here... To show how this ZZ-trend behaves...

Candid >>:

Разница принципиальная, и не только со стандартным. Обычно ЗЗ даёт разметку истории примерно для одного горизонта игры, Здесь же, как я понял, есть попытка отрисовать текущую ситуацию одновременно для нескольких горизонтов. Вообще любопытненькая штука, только, имхо, буквы ZZ в названии скорее дезориентируют.

:) The same Zig and Zag, but less and less every time.

lexandros >>:
Хм... так в том то и дело что не получаем мы никакого сужающегося треугольника и никакой разметки.
Вы сами то запустите свой индикатор в тестере... на пустом визарде... и посмотрите как он себя ведет
Он перерисовывается на каждом баре... где там какие то треугольники... Отрисовал вершину - пошел вниз... Если цена на следующем баре пересекла вершину - колено просто стирается и треугольника как не бывало... Сколько не гонял - никаких треугольников не наблюдаю... Могу видео заснять конечно с тестера и выложить сюда... Чтобы показать как ведет себя этот ЗЗ-тренд...

no attempt has been made to narrow the graph.... Maybe you will understand it that way or just take it on faith that this is the case. I can also advise you to mark all extrema found by the indicator on the chart with horizontal lines.

kharko писал(а) >>

What is the distance between the orders? Interested in the range of variation of this parameter....

GBPJPY c 01.01.09-18.03.10. I looked through it, but not all of the report - I saw 105 and 255 (4x digits), so there is a wide spread. Volatility varies a lot.

Not to be unsubstantiated
Here are two screenshots

A normal zigzag is also superimposed... You can see that the beam of your turkey has gone down... and looks like it's even drawing another knee

Same thing only 2 bars later... no levels, no tops/troughs... I removed the normal zigzag - for it has completely overlapped and obscured your indicator.
Where are the tapered triangles and markings? Maybe I'm missing something... But this is just one example... It's constant... Once again, I want to repeat myself... Don't look at it in real time... It's too long and tedious... Put it in a tester on an empty EA and watch it for yourself...
It redraws exactly the same as the standard one... ...and it doesn't make any marks or triangles...

lexandros >>:
Вы сами то запустите свой индикатор в тестере... на пустом визарде... и посмотрите как он себя ведет

Both watched and looked at the source code. It really has a different task. And what is redrawn ... Well, everybody is wrong :). Of course, since the indicator is a specific one, the application method must be specific. Perhaps the author was thinking about it more than anyone else at the moment.

lexandros >>:
Чтобы не быть голословным
То же самое только 2 бара спустя... ни уровней ни вершин/впадин как не бывало... Обычный зигзаг убрал - ибо он полностью наложился и загородил ваш индикатор.
Где здесь сужающиеся треугольники, и разметка??? Может я чего то недопонимаю... Но это только один пример... Это постоянно... Еще раз хочу повторится... Не смотрите вы на него в реалтайме... слишком долго и утомительно... загоните в тестер на пустой советник и посмотрите сами...
Перерисовывается он абсолютно так же как и стандартный... и никаких разметок и треугольников не строит

You see the blue arrow....Try to pull it farther to the left. Get more rays. In the first picture you have 3 rays... on the 2nd ray you could have placed orders.

Candid >>:

И смотрел, и в исходном коде разобрался. У него действительно другая задача. А что перерисовывается ... ну все же ошибаются :). Вообще конечно поскольку индикатор специфический, то и способ применения должен быть специфическим. Наверное на данный момент автор об этом больше всех думал.

There is no mistake ... That's how it was intended... The code is simple... just a couple of lines.

kharko >>:

Ошибки нет ... Он так и задумывался... Код простой... всего пара строк.

There is no error in the code, I meant that everyone is wrong in estimating the market situation :)

P.S. Although in terms of amount of calculations there is a field for optimization.