Avalanche - page 389

FreeLance:

I am not selling anything yet. I've ceded my creative rights to the locs to the customer. :)

Helped out a fellow forum member... Kept the link.

ISU, what's the problem? Any questions?

Just hit me up. And given that we're from the same city, we can meet.

Sell, sell, sell, you wrote it in your profile. Loki, you just made that up.
What "loki"? I've written, I haven't mastered the Surzhik and the language. I can't master your verbal intricacies. Please write in Russian, German or English. You can write with mistakes, but it's humanly understandable.

sever30:

FreeLance:

I'm not... ;)

Either a spelling mistake or intelligence beats

Barsky is petty landlord lingo. (The locomotive trade. the dreamer is Manilov).

gip:
Selling, selling, you wrote it yourself. Loki, you just made that up.
What "loki"? I've written, I haven't mastered the Surzhik and the language. I can't master your verbal intricacies. Please write in Russian, German or English. You can write with mistakes but in a human way that is understandable.

All I can say again is that I'm not.

And from now on, I have no intention of answering you.

We don't understand each other. Different levels, I guess...

You are the ISU.

;)

FreeLance:

All I can say again is that I'm not.

And from now on, I have no intention of answering you.

We don't understand each other. Different levels, I guess...

You're an ISU.

;)

By the way I used to be an ISU and by the way I suck up your posts with effort too

I have to filter out the shitty science from nothing.

Mischek:

By the way, I used to be an ISU and by the way, I also suck up your posts with effort

I don't understand many books either - I put them off for later. Or I don't read them at all.

It's impossible to cover everything. But without reading, or asking/inquiring, if interested, conclusions will be premature...

PapaYozh:

Here's an arch-profitable strategy: buy cheap, sell expensive.

Try to prove the inefficiency of such a system.

---

Your words are just blah blah. Nothing more. Otherwise you wouldn't be "not working in the summer".

I am a pensioner and can afford such a luxury :-)))

FreeLance:

You haven't answered my question.

Would you mind?

I don't think you asked me personally. "Don't you mind?" - it brings back memories of "don't you mind choosing your dueling pistols" :-))).

No)))

But I don't know how "stepped" we'll get;)

Just the question of your choice of channel width, as well as the assessment of the flat/trend system state is for me a defining one, when trying to understand.

After all, Martin increases the effectiveness of (still) indicator systems, not as presented at the beginning - almost "out of the blue".

At the same time, I think that "chop-and-grind" Martin does a great job on flats, and the discussed "Lovina" could help when the market comes out of a flat.

Paradox though.

;)

---

Galton's board may be used at flat.

The more so, as the number of nails increased - we pass to five digits.

FreeLance:

No)))

But I don't know how "staggered" we'll get;)

Just a question of your choice of channel width, and the assessment of the flat/trend state of the system is for me a defining one, when trying to understand.

After all, Martin increases the effectiveness of (still) indicator systems, not as presented at the beginning - almost "out of the blue".

At the same time, I think that "chop-and-grind" Martin does a great job on flats, and the discussed "Lovina" could help when the market comes out of a flat.

Paradox though.

;)

For me, the channels are of secondary importance. And the topic writer said that they can move whoever wants them to. The main thing I have taken from this system is a reversal martin and adapted it to reduce the losses of my system. I'm not familiar with the "chop-and-gird" Martin. I do not analyze the flat/trend condition. Yesterday I just tried to use volatility and attached StdDev. You overestimate me - I don't know such smart words as Galton board :-))

khorosh:
For me, the channels are of secondary importance. And the topic writer said that they can move whoever wants them to. The main thing I have taken from this system is a reversal martin and adapted it to reduce losses in my system. I'm not familiar with the "chop-and-grind" Martin. I do not analyze the flat/trend condition. Yesterday I just tried to use volatility and attached StdDev.
Thanks for the information.