Avalanche - page 379

FreeLance:

I'm learning from you.

Like you don't have to respond to "blonde in the library".

;)

A real colonel.

Wait. In what sense are we talking about proof?

Is it a statement - or is it a mathematical proof? What proof did you, Michael, want from Swetten?

Mathemat:

All topics die at some point - not counting "Humour", "Any Novice Question" and "I'll write for free".

To be fair, the theme gets a lot more people excited and excited than I thought it would. First of all, it is attractive because at first glance one doesn't need to bother with the analytical part of the trading system. But what for, if MM can replace it? After long and fruitless searching of system- grail seeker may get depressed and interested evenin Lovina...

Personally,Lovina does not suit me by the very nature of my risk appetite. In any case, I wouldn't trust her with serious money. I'm afraid that many in this thread don't have a very good idea of the risks of this system.

I suspect that the options made by the defenders of the idea and illustrated by beautiful screenshots, have gone far ahead compared to the original and all subsequent options of the topicstarter. Thus the original idea is refuted, as they use analytics on price behaviour, a toolkit that the original idea did not have at all. Nevertheless, even taking into account these improvements only 1-2 variants made by khorosh may claim for some achievement. That's how I see it from the outside.

Topicstarter - special thanks for that heartfelt fun with posts that went down in the annals. Perhaps these pearls are the main value of the branch.

There are no special innovations in my advisor compared to what is described in this thread. I can give you a detailed report in my personal message on condition that the information from it will not be posted for public display. The Expert Advisor has several settings which were identified during the visual testing. Optimization has not been used due to its long duration.

Here's the result of the last tester run from 01.03.2010 to 23.07.2010.

I take that back. OK. We only live once. Let's risk it, let's blow it, let's blow it.

You sure don't know what you're doing. Anyway, I'm tired of explaining - ..........................

Goodbye, everyone...

Mathemat:

Whoa. In what sense are we talking about proof?

Is it a statement -- or is it a mathematical proof?

any...

When drifting average.

;)

It's just that maybe I haven't studied the topic as deeply (Sveta's right there ;), but all the evidence was built on the assumption of a 14 time flat.

DDD

That's why I asked, and who saw it?

--

Here we go...

No splinters have flown yet. Yet.

khorosh:

Here is the result of the last tester run from 01.03.2100 to 23.07.2100.

I respect time travellers.

But Time Patrol has not been eliminated...

;)

Mathemat:

What proof did you, Michael, want from Swetten?

Both from you and from Sveta, Lasso, "E minus C squared"...

Correct.

Not like - "It's Bernouli!

If it's Bernouli, it's more Bernouli!

And the spread!

"Dropped..."

It's sad to read that.

FreeLance:

any...

When drifting average.

;)

It's just that maybe I haven't studied the topic as deeply (Sveta's right there ;), but all the evidence was built on the assumption of a 14 time flat.

DDD

That's why I asked, and who saw it?

--

Here we go...

No splinters flying yet. Yet.

You don't need 14 pivots to make a profit. Take a look at the chart of my EA. You can see that in the interval from 1 March the cycle ended with a profit on the third order at the most.

FreeLance:

I respect time travellers.

But Time Patrol has not been eliminated...

;)

:-)))

khorosh:
You don't need 14 reversals to make a profit. Look at the chart of my Expert Advisor. You can see that the cycle from March 1 ended with profit on the third order at the most.

Indeed!

That's enough for me to lose 11.

And given the level of understanding of risks in MM, as well as the multipliers in force, for "the public majority" three flat saws will be enough.

But I cannot find 14 knees with the known methodology to determine the "channel" width.

That's the trouble with the "plausible" hypotheticals.