Avalanche - page 374

lasso:

I urge all active participants(AU) in this thread to summarise briefly: what is the outcome of developments in this direction?

The thread is originally a dead end.

lasso:

Yeah. This thread is dying. Barely found it on page n. And what a racket it used to be!

P/S/ The silence of AA means that the topic is abandoned because of its futility (in the sense of real money).

All of them are already on the Canary Islands...

they have no time for us - doubters and troublemakers.

;)

----

The ranks are dwindling. Forgetting the pleasures of (Shit...) the fellow members of the thread and the disputants.

Swetten:
It was a dead end in the first place.

Yeah. But man's a sneaky son of a bitch. They say he can flip up to 14 times in a flat channel, and he doesn't care... !?

lasso:

Yes. But the HUMAN is a tricky creature. They say he can flip up to 14 times in a flat channel and he doesn't care... !?

As a practitioner, where (on which pair) was this channel now?

I think that the one recommended by Cathala has worked more than once...

;)

lasso:

Yeah. But man's a sneaky son of a bitch. They say he can flip up to 14 times in a flat channel, and he doesn't care... !?
They say a lot of things. Sometimes they are talking such nonsense in all seriousness - and don't give a damn!

Swetten:
They say a lot of things. Sometimes they talk such rubbish in earnest - and don't give a damn!

Sveta!

May I ask? How can you be so sure that one is nonsense and the other is the truth?

I read your argument once. So for me, SpeedInfo... or whatever it is, a trove of your wisdom is complete nonsense.

As they say, for all intents and purposes...

But your insouciance is astonishing.

Are you an expert?

Can you confirm it? With your trade, for example. ;)

Or are you just an assassin on any topic?

FreeLance:

Sveta!

May I ask? How can you be so sure that one is nonsense and the other is the truth?

I read your argument once. So for me, SpeedInfo... or whatever it is, a treasure trove of your wisdom is utter nonsense.

As they say, for all intents and purposes...

But your insouciance is astonishing.

Are you an expert?

Can you prove it? With your trade for example. ;)

Or are you just an asshole on any topic?

1. Do you know the word "sarcasm"?

2. Where exactly is it that you are being flippant? That you're shouting down someone who doesn't know anything about the subject and is badmouthing everyone involved in the subject?

3. I only speak in those sections in which I consider myself an expert. And for good reason.

4. Confirm what, exactly? Dolphin research? Or flight safety? Or to help you bollocks up this thread?

5. What exactly didn't you like about what I said? That some characters really have an atrophied brain?

Swetten:

3. I only speak in those sections in which I consider myself an expert. And for good reason.

4. Confirm what, exactly? Dolphin research? Or flight safety? Or to help you trash this thread?

No.

Confirm in the "catch!" section.

With calculations and simulations, at least - if you're a "practitioner" too.

Or with real trades...

;)

Swetten 07/25/2010 01:25 am.
lasso:

Yes. But the HUMAN is a dodgy creature. They say that in a flat channel it may go up to 14 times and it doesn't matter. !?
They say a lot of things. Sometimes they are talking such rubbish in earnest - and no matter what!

FreeLance:

No, it's not.

Confirm in the "catch!" section.

With calculations and modelling, at least - if you are such a "practitioner".

Or real trades...

;)

Confirm what exactly? What has been discussed many times before me in this thread?

Beg your pardon: in this form, Lovina is a super-slinger.

If you still can't see Lovina's inoperability, I can't help you.

Swetten:

Confirm what exactly? What has been dealt with many times before me in this same thread?

Please: as it stands, Lovina is a super-splitter.

If you still can't see Lovina's inoperability, I can't help you.

Blah, blah, blah.

As usual.

;)