Avalanche - page 373

neama:

this is my advisor. not posted here.

it works on three wagons.

flips or averages.

The question is about correct inputs.

Would you mind telling me more about your decision-making algorithm? What MAs, etc.?

After all, using AI in its purest form is supposed to be for beginners....

But I don't think so.

I find a minimum and a maximum on an hour interval. I go through all the wands and find a wand in the range of 50 to 200 that crosses the body of the candle.

Then I do the same for the fast one in the range of 10 to 50. I get 4 fps. 2 for the high 2 for the low. the crossover between the high and the body of the current candle is considered a buy signal.

I look for 50/50 without more than 4-5 losing trades.

When the price reaches the maximum, the price is higher than the maximal one, while the price is higher than the maximal one.

If you do not have a good result in the first or in the second one, from time to time 9 looses and hello to the depo.

If I've got a good idea to place my EA inside the channel, I should already have one more chance to do that.

I should ask them to choose one of the channels.

neama:

I find a minimum and a maximum on an hour interval. I go through all the wands and find a wand in the range of 50 to 200 that crosses the body of the candle.

Then I do the same for the fast one in the range of 10 to 50. I get 4 fps. 2 for the high 2 for the low. the crossover between the high and the body of the current candle is considered a buy signal.

I look for 50/50 without more than 4-5 losing trades.

When the price reaches the maximum, the price is higher than the maximal one, while the price is higher than the maximal one.

If you do not have a good result in the first or in the second one, from time to time 9 looses and hello to the depo.

If I've got a good idea to place myEA inside the channel, I should probably choose one of them.

I should ask them to choose one of the channels.

Set the conditions like this. If the current channel is higher than the previous one, then from the bottom of the channel you should wait for a bounce inwards, and on the upper border we wait for a breakout. Otherwise, it's the other way around.

As per JonKatana's description, I have developed an Expert Advisor based on orders. The main objective I set for myself was to check the maximal number of reversals for a given eu channel.

Some clarification on the conditions:

1. At an equal distance of 250 points (channel width = 500 points) from the opening price of the M1 Euro candle, two orders are placed - BuyStop and SellStop with Take Profit = 500 points (the channel width) and Stop Loss = 1000 points and lot=0.01 at starting deposit = 1000.

2. When one of the first orders triggers, the other one is removed and the same order is placed instead, but with lot=0.2.

3. Then we calculate the order lots as per the description:

The first reverse - 0.01/0.02 The second reverse - (0.01+0.03) / 0.2 The third reverse - (0.01+0.03) / (0.02+0.06) The fourth reverse - (0.01+0.03+0.12) / (0.02+0.06) The fifth reverse - (0.01+0.03+0.12) / (0.02+0.06+0.24).

4. When closing the position at Take Profit, the remaining order is deleted.

5. And everything starts from the opening price of the M1 candle.

6. After 2, 3 and 4 reversals, when the price leaves the channel and closes the position with a positive take profit, and a negative profit on stop loss, I reach the calculated NULL. The remaining order from the 5th pivot is deleted.

The test was carried out this year from 1.01 to 1.07. I got the maximal number of reversals - the fourth one - (0.01+0.03+0.12) / (0.02+0.06), 6 of them, one per month on average, 2 or 3 reversals were not considered.

Attached is the stack and a picture of the balance of the test.

Files:

zhuki:

Something, I do not quite make out the report. We closed at TP. Where we opened and closed, but we got the profit. Maybe I do not understand something?

A Buy Stop order at number 5 at 1.44265 with a Stop Loss of 1.43265 and Take Profit of 1.44765 was set at order number 11, then at order number 13 this order was opened and became a Buy position and at order number 16 this Buy position was closed at Take Limit. The same is for the order number 9 at order numbers 19,20 and 23. That's it!

If in the first variant the second objective was to "break" the avalanche to zero, in the second variant the objective was to "break" the avalanche with a positive profit exit.

Conditions are the same as in the first case. The Expert Advisor works on one "pending".

Files:
testo2.rar  41 kb

Vyacheslav:

If in the first variant the second aim was to "break" the avalanche to zero, in the second variant my aim was to "break" the avalanche with an exit into positive profit.

Conditions are the same as in the first case. The Expert Advisor works on one "pending".

Increase the "Initial Deposit" by a factor of 10 and try to achieve a "Net Profit" of 11,125.40.

"Rhetorical hint" no more. :|

Yeah. This thread is dying. Barely found it on page n. And what a racket it was in its day!

What can you do? Everything in this world is cyclical...

So let us, friends, pay our last respects and see her off to her last journey.

Why, you ask?

So that "descendants", coming decades later (I hope) to the last pages of this thread, may clearly realize --- what their "fathers" fought for and stood for ..... ))

I invite all active participants(AU) in this thread to briefly summarize: what is the outcome of developments in this direction?

Honesty and verbosity is always welcome here.... ))

P / S / T T silence means that the development of the topic it abandoned in connection with its futility (in the sense of real income).

lasso:

Yeah. This thread is dying. Barely found it on page n. And what a racket it was in its day!

What can you do? Everything in this world is cyclical...

So let us, friends, pay our last respects and bid her farewell.

Mischek:

At any rate, it's not unsubstantiated.

At least you've attached something )).

But I think: the wreath does not correspond to the "level" of the branch.....