Avalanche - page 358

khorosh писал(а) >>
All right, I'm off to the canary. >> thank you, everybody. I think I've answered all of them, and good luck.

And dragged a dozen posts down with me again.

Well, YOPRST............. ))))

Don't believe me? Take a look at the counter. [1127]

I'll have my kilowatts rolling back like his posts. )

khorosh писал(а) >>
That's it, I'm off to the Canaries. >> thank you, everybody. I think I've answered everyone, good luck.

And good masturbation to you!

khorosh >>:
Ну всё, уезжаю на Канары. Всем, спасибо. Кажется всем ответил, желаю успехов.

Say hello to the non-veteran over there

I was reading this thread last night before going to bed, and I had a dream about a strategy algorithm a la avalanche, in all seriousness:)))))

It was so vivid and logical that I started to think seriously about its implementation...

Anyway, if I'm ever found to be insane and verbally abnormal, don't mention it.....

Dear, to be honest with you and not only me mildly tired to read your unfounded attacks on people who are really trying (tried) to test the "avalanche" and its modifications.

More than half of the posts here are insults to the tipikstarter and followers of the topic...

At first "Einstein" bowed down the Katana in every post he made. Now you've massively switched to Dima, Galya and khorosh. Many of you have been on the forum for years, I don't remember such a thing...

If you're not interested, you shouldn't read it and write here.

Sincerely,

kch.

kch:

If you're not interested in the thread, then don't read it and don't write it here.

Thank you for clarifying how it really is.

Can I quote you on that?

Swetten:

Can I quote you on that?

you can

kch:
available at

"From time to time the saints were allowed to visit the land incognito. St Teresa had long wanted to pay a visit to Hollywood, but Gabriel, the head of the schedule, thought that even a saint could not return unscathed from the capital of cinema.

Eventually St Teresa convinced him that nothing untoward would happen to her and departed on the first departing cloud to earth.

The weeks turned into months, with no word from earth, and one day a worried Gabriel called Los Angeles. A dial tone was heard, the phone rang, and finally a voice said:

- Terry here - who is it? Gabby, baby! What a sweetheart you are for calling!"

Thank you.

OlegTs:
I was reading this thread last night before going to bed, so I dreamt about the algorithm of strategy a la avalanche, in all seriousness:))))) and so bright and logical, that I began to seriously think about its implementation... Anyway, if I am suddenly noticed in insanity and verbal diarrhea, don't mention it.....

The avalanche itself is not as scary as its adherents.

khorosh:

and this has nothing to do with the DC. This is to protect myself and in the case of a loss to stay with my money, not zero. After I withdraw my deposit I continue trading. I don't know how to protect myself from margin call when I'm away from my personal computer and the price moves in an unfavourable direction. The only way to do it is to lose the major part of the deposit. If you know how, I will accept this information with gratitude. In the meantime I am going to accumulate my profit in another trading account.

There is such a way, very beautiful but risky - the first order is opened with a small initial volume, for example, 0.10, and the second (pending) order is placed with a huge multiplier (10-20 times more than the initial one) and with a very small Take Profit and Stop Loss. For example, in case a corridor is 40 pips wide and the multiplier is 21 (volume of the second order is 0.10 x 21 = 2.10 lots). Then, if the second order triggers, only 2 points plus the spread (2 points for EURUSD as well) will pass to breakeven. We set a Take Profit of 5 points and Stop Loss in the second order, as well as 5 points expecting that the price will pass the 5 points to take a profit. For the first order, we have to set the Stop Loss on the level of the second order opening. And you may leave the computer: either you will get a profit of 1 pip with 2.10 lots, or you will get a loss of (5 - spread (2 pips) = 3) pips with the same volume, plus a small loss with a 40 pip initial volume. This is much better than losing the entire deposit if you lose control of the trade. If the second order does not open and the price moves in the profitable direction for the first order, you will fix the accumulated profit with the initial volume when the connection is restored.