Avalanche - page 357

lasso >>:

Оо--оо-о-о-о-о-о--оо--о-о-о-о-!!!

Я в очередном нокауте.... Это просто ПИПЕЦ!

НЕТ - это не просто ПИПЕЦ!!! Это пипец в масштабе ФОРУМА!!!!

ФОРУМУ - ПИПЕЦ!!! ВЫ все это понимаете???

I only delete posts with information about the EA's work. Don't exaggerate the extent of my personality, the forum will not stop working because I delete some of my posts. Do not waste your time on idle talk, because you don't have much of it. And hold back your emotions, better direct them towards the development of your avalanche advisor, of which you've been saying that it is just about to appear. Maybe it is not working out and that's why you're so emotional - you've decided to vent your anger on me. I recommend hanging a punching bag in your room, they say it helps :-)))

khorosh писал(а) >>

I only delete posts with information about the EA's work. Don't exaggerate the extent of my personality, the forum will not stop working from me deleting some of my posts. Do not waste your time

Don't waste your time on idle talk, because you don't have much of it. And keep your emotions in check, better direct them towards the development of your avalanche Expert Advisor, which you've been saying will appear any minute now. :-)))

Of course it won't. It just might turn into a cesspool of nothing but two hundred tonnes of flooding, one hundred forty thousand unsubstantiated statements, all mixed up with countless insults and humiliations of each other.

Is that what you want?

I don't want it.

lasso писал(а) >>

Of course it won't stop. It just might turn into a cesspool from which only two hundred tons of flubber, one hundred forty thousand unsubstantiated statements, all mixed up with countless insults and humiliations of each other can be drawn.

Is that what you want?

I don't want that.

That's because you don't have the "Avalanche" advisor (I would, of course, call the system "Go To", but the author decided otherwise). Once you've mastered it [Avalanche], you'll be on the other side and you'll start hanging out with illustrations and tidying up posts too ;)

We, the philistines who are not marked "Avalanche", cannot understand the logic of the "chosen ones".

lasso >>:

Конечно, не прекратит. Просто он может превратиться в выгребную яму, из которой можно будет почерпнуть лишь двести тонн флуда, сто сорок тысяч ничем не подвтержденных заявлений, и все это перемешано бесчисленными оскорблениями и унижениями друг друга.

Вы этого хотите?

Я этого не хочу.

There is not a single example where I was the primary source of aggression and insults. And no one has abolished the right of self-defence. So don't turn everything upside down and accuse me of turning the forum into a cesspool because of me. I have already said that I will not turn the other cheek if I get hit on the first.

So, any boor will get a decent response. And there are too many of them on the Internet these days, they take advantage of the fact that they can't be reached. You probably know that a boor only begins to behave differently when he receives an adequate response.

khorosh >>:

Нет ни одного примера, где я был первоисточником агрессии и оскорблений.

Good troll.

It's fat, it's juicy.

:)

P.S. Of course not - you wipe your own posts.

Yes, the problem with all forums is that the information you read is taken one-sidedly and interpreted as you like. For some, it's a lifetime.

Ever try to keep track of what motivates you when you're about to write another angry post?!

Swetten >>:

Хороший тролль.

Жирный такой, наваристый.

:)

I have an indulgent attitude towards women. What to take from them, because they have both hemispheres ruled only by emotions, there is no place left for logic. So I won't accuse them of anything. All I can do

wish them well. A woman on the Forex market is an exploit.)

khorosh >>:

К женщинам я отношусь снисходительно. Что с них взять, ведь у них оба полушария руководят только эмоциями, для логики места уже не остаётся. Поэтому обвинять их ни в чём не буду. Могу только

пожелать успехов. Женщина на форексе - это уже подвиг.:-))).

Good for you. You're a real man! :)

khorosh писал(а) >>

There is not a single example where I was the primary source of aggression and insults. And no one has abolished the right of self-defence. So don't turn everything upside down and accuse me of turning the forum into a cesspool because of me. I have already said that I will not turn the other cheek if I get hit on the first.

So, any boor will get a decent response. And there are too many of them on the Internet these days, they take advantage of the fact that they can't be reached. You probably know that a boor only begins to behave differently when he receives an appropriate response.

I'm tired of repeating myself:

I think you're the source of unsubstantiated claims.

I consider you the source of unsubstantiated claims.

I take you as the source of unsubstantiated claims.

I take you as the source of unsubstantiated allegations.

I take you as the source of unsubstantiated allegations.

I consider you the source of unsubstantiated allegations.

That's it. Can't take it anymore.....

That's it, I'm off to the Canaries. Thank you, everyone. I think I've answered everyone, good luck.