Avalanche - page 356

gip >>:

Можете ещё нам рассказать что-нибудь о себе интересное? Не бойтесь, потом всё-равно посты удалите :) Что бы прочитавший ветку через неделю нихрена не понял о чем тут был спор.

---

Вот радость-то какая, дезинформировать окружающих...

For a cool programmer, which I assume, judging by your profile, you consider yourself to be, the lack of logic in the text of the post is striking. If I write something interesting about myself, where's the argument

and about what. Just childish babbling :-)))

khorosh >>:

Для классного программиста, которым, как я полагаю, судя по профилю, Вы себя считаете, поражает отсутствие логики в тексте поста. Если я напишу о себе что-нибудь интересное, то где там будет спор

и о чём. Просто детский лепет.:-)))

Not a single answer that's reasonable and to the point. It's all bullshit. I even regretted a few minutes of time I spent trying to help you :)

gip >>:

Дагагой наш пожилой человек, если это не маразм, то что это? Я про несколько дней на реале и удвоение депозита? Moving Average оптимизировал когда-нибудь?

Кстати, замечу что это не старческий, а какой-то младенческий маразм, с него многие начинают. На жаргоне это называется или ракета или торпеда. В зависимости от скорости и высоты полета. Но результат известен.

Is this what you call help? You have a twisted understanding of what it means to help someone. Such behaviour is unacceptable for a cultured person, you architect and designer :-))).

But as for your words "Just bullshit", I can say one thing: I'm amazed at your naivety (honey, what year and what ship are you from?)). Do you really think that after these insults I should speak to you affectionately:-)))

khorosh >>:

Вот это Вы называете помощью? У Вас извращённое понимание, что означает помочь человеку. Для культурного человека подобное поведение неприемлемо, архитектор и дизайнер вы наш:-)))

А, что касается Ваших слов " Одни выебоны", то могу сказать одно: поражаюсь Вашей наивности(милый ты с какого года и с какого парохода?)). Неужели Вы считаете, что после этих оскорблений, я ещё и должен разговаривать с Вами ласково.:-)))

Well, that's a bit of an idiocy. Wasn't the correctly written working code I offered you a help? But you fucked up and then spent half a day to have the same thing explained to you, only from the repetition you saw the error.

And here too, in an attempt to have the last word in all the dialogues, he has made a mess of everything.

It's hard to be cultured when dealing with morons.

---

Now I have to quote your posts in full so you can't delete them and thus distort the dialogue.

khorosh >>:

Кто не следит за веткой, кто не успел, тот, как говорится, опоздал. По прошествии несколько дней после написания, я посты удаляю. Такова моя позиция. Это не литературное наследие, чтобы хранить вечно. Если они Вам нужны сохраняйте их сами.

Stirlitz is retired.

Tantrik >>:

Штирлиц - на пенсии.

:-))) Appreciate your humour.

gip >>:

Ну точно маразм. А что, корректно написанный рабочий код я тебе предложил это была не помощь? Но ты выебнулся и потом ещё полдня потратил, что бы тебе ещё то же самое объяснили, только с повтора ты увидел ошибку.

И здесь тоже, в попытках оставить за собой последнее слово во всех диалогах устроил срач.

Общаясь с недоумками трудно быть культурным.

---

Теперь ещё приходится цитировать твои посты полностью, что бы ты их не мог удалить и тем самым исказить диалог.

Please remind me which code you are referring to, preferably with a link.

khorosh >>:
Напомните, пожалуста, о каком коде идёт речь, желательно ссылку.

Look through your list of messages yourself. Oh, they're gone? Oh, man, that's a shame...

gip >>:

Ищи сам по списку своих сообщений. Ах их нету? Ну блин, вот досада...
If you've ever helped me with a code, I've probably said thank you, and if not, which is unlikely, I can tell you now. But that doesn't give you the right to insult me. We are thanked for good deeds and punished for bad ones. You have probably learned it in kindergarten, haven't you? If not, life will teach you the simple truth that if you have a glass house, you shouldn't throw stones.

khorosh писал(а) >>

I believe that a forum is a conversation and information about what I said during that conversation should not be kept forever. It is for those who are having the conversation at the moment, not for future generations.

Those who don't follow the thread, who haven't had time, are, as they say, too late. After a few days of writing, I delete the posts. That is my position. It's not a literary legacy to keep forever. If you need them, keep them yourself.

Also, I don't understand why you would believe that old post more than what I said later. I don't want to convince you of anything, I am neither interested nor disappointed if you believe it or not.

Оо--оо-о-о-о-о-о--оо--о-о-о-о-!!!

I'm knocked out again.... This is just BLEEP!

NO - it's not just BLEEP!!! It's a FORUM-wide fuck-up!!!!

THE FORUM IS SCREWED! do you all understand that???

A man is repeatedly caught lying, falsifying facts, poking his nose in...........

- And he replies: "This is my position !!!!"

And then he lies again, saying that he deletes his posts after several days. But he has 1130!

Are you a veteran comrade? Are you done? Hello? The insanity of your own insanity has set in????

By the way, I have already begun to strongly question the veracity of your age statement.

Because, I have yet to meet an elderly person with such potential for duplicity, deceit and dodginess!!!!