Avalanche - page 308

PapaYozh писал(а) >>

Current value of f 0,68

what does it mean?

sever29 писал(а) >>

Current value of f 0,68

what does it mean?

to use 68% capital for each transaction?

sever29 писал(а) >>

Use 68% of the capital for each trade?

The proportion of capital used in each trade at which the strategy's profit is maximum.

But I would prefer to divide the capital into two parts: "base" and "profit".

For the base part of the capital, use a certain base amount, and reinvest the profit with this coefficient. Generally, you should reinvest less than this coefficient.

Yes, I think it's very clear.

Read carefully ;)

I have been drawing trends all day long, my head is already swollen... I have added another year to equity, from 01.01.2008.

Now the task is to determine the optimal f. PapaYozh , should I enter each trade in the calculator?

Mathemat писал(а) >>

I have a direct question for Yuri: Yuri, are you really sure that you can't do without martin in your best modification based on Avalanche? I don't really believe it: I've already noticed that your maximum loss series is 2 trades. That is, in reality an avalanche as such is very likely tohave never been applied.

It may happen even more than two trades in a row if several reversals took place and the author used the most efficient way to fix profits - closing of all losing trades and trailing of the remaining profitable ones after they have breakevened. The rigid algorithm of closing, for example, after Breakeven + 10 points, is not profitable. After all, the price can go in the same direction for another 200 points, and you will take only 10 points. That is why I wrote several times in the topic that it is better to close all losing orders and trawl the remaining profitable ones or to close all orders using one command "Close Overlapped Orders" and trawl the remaining profitable order. In this case you will take the whole price move with a large volume, getting a huge profit compared to the volume of the initial order, or a hard profit taking.

E_mc2 >>:
работу ходишь потому и времени нет?? А может Торговля по Ребиту прибыльней Лавины и безопасней? Так что ж ты Катала нам тогда фуфло Лавиное паришь..давай уж тогда ТС по Ребиту, там наверно все 5000% в год выходит)) И вообще Катала какого звездеть от ТС по которой ты сам никогда не торговал..да по видимому и не собираешся..
In my Rabbit indicator thread I have written a lot of variations on how to use it. All discussions on Rabbit are in his thread.

JonKatana писал(а) >>
It is possible and even more than two trades in a row, if several reversals took place and the author uses the most efficient way to fix profits - closing all losing trades with further trailing of the remaining profitable ones after Breakeven. The rigid algorithm of closing, for example, after Breakeven + 10 points, is not profitable. After all, the price can go in the same direction for another 200 points, and you will take only 10. That is why I wrote several times in the topic1. that it is better to close all losing orders and trawl the remaining profitable ones 2. or to close all orders using one command "Close overlapped orders" and trawl the remaining profitable order. In this case you will take the whole price move with a large volume, getting a huge profit, compared with the volume of the initial order, or hard profit taking.

1. Believe me, you don't want to do better than that... "Proven by the deposit":) This manoeuvre requires a high probability that we have guessed the direction.

2. Nothing like that, when you overlap at the b/w level you will have a volume equal to the initial (first) lot. No more volume will come out.

It may make sense to have such a strategy, but you need to find a time when the price was already in a kind of a flat, so the probability of coming out of this flat is already high

khorosh >>:

А если связи не будет не по вине ДЦ, то для этого у меня есть резервная связь по GPRS. А если выключат электричество у меня работает ИБП с подключенным автомобильным аккумулятором.

Так что если вот землетрясение или там какое-то другое стихийное бедствие, тогда да:-)))

All reasons for loss of connectivity, not related to the DC, can easily be eliminated by renting a VST server for about 1500 roubles per month. If the deposit is serious, it is better to rent several servers from different providers, physically located in different cities. It is very desirable to have several ways to notify about server failures. Although such failures are extremely rare, it is better to secure an account in advance.

It is also advisable to use a special program (for example, MT4 Runner), which restarts the terminal cyclically after a set number of seconds, even if it works fine. This will help to avoid some of the counteractions of the brokerage company and the glitches of the terminal.

In the case of any abnormal situation the "Avalanche" should be blocked immediately by aligning the volumes of orders on the corridor borders. This would require only two operations - deleting the last pending order that failed to trigger and replacing it with an order aligning the volumes. After which trading will resume from any price position when the problems disappear, starting with the same volume you blocked. The Avalanche algorithm will not be disturbed in this case.