Avalanche - page 304

khorosh писал(а) >>

Excuse me, but I will spend my free time doing more useful things.

And rightly so, in your spare time it is much more constructive to prepare drawings for the optimisation period.

lasso писал(а) >>

1) You have nothing, and that's fine. You give it to us, we need it more. ))

2) And I asked you very much to post two tests with different models.

It's a matter of two minutes.....

Come on, really?

Don't see, the man is very busy - he is drawing a straight balance sheet.

Don't disturb him, or his hand may shake and a crooked hand will creep into his creation.

lasso >>:

Вы считаете, что вопрос о мат. ожидании в пунктах - это сугубо теоретический вопрос???

Давайте тогда договоримся, что все вопросы невыгодные вам, Вы будете относить к теоретическим и не будете отвечать на них.

А заниматься будете сугубо практикой, время от времени выкладывая картинки с тестера.

Я перестану задавать неудобные Вам вопросы, и останется лишь тишина и графики ползущие неуклонно вверх.

Но это получается - "Театр одного актера".

You are being too inconsiderate in assuming that once you stop asking questions, this thread will turn into " One Actor Theatre". There are many spectators here and not much will change after one of them is gone :-)))

khorosh писал(а) >>

Explain what information you can get from the expectation value.

Sorry, but I'll spend my free time doing more useful things.

Of course I will. And I have been wanting to do this for a long time.

As soon as there are answers from you on the information I have requested.

Point 1) and 2) in the post above.

PapaYozh >>:

Ну что, Вы, в самом деле?

Не видите, человек занят очень - чертит прямую баланса прямее, чем у конкурентов.

Не мешайте ему, а то рука дрогнет и кривулинка в творение вкрадется.

Explain where this unprovoked negativity comes from? Maybe his mother didn't give him enough money for a beer?

lasso >>:

Конечно объясню. И давно хочу это сделать.

Как только от Вас будут ответы по запрошенной мной информации.

Пункт 1) и 2) в посте выше.

I will dispense with your explanations. I have everything I need to work successfully in real life, and I don't need more than that. You may be collecting material for your dissertation, but I am not going to defend my dissertation, it's too late for that.

khorosh писал(а) >>
Can you explain where this unprovoked negativity comes from?

Why the negativity?

I only asked the tedious lasso to leave you alone.

You are very busy (presumably with your forum correspondence) and lasso is boring and boring. He doesn't like Martin, the Frenchman what's-his-name Laboucher doesn't like him.

khorosh писал(а) >>
Explain where this unprovoked negativity comes from? Maybe his mum didn't give him enough money for a beer?

Anyway, it's not negativity but sarcasm.

khorosh писал(а) >>
I will dispense with your explanations. I have everything I need for successful real-estate work and I do not need more. You may be collecting material for your thesis, and I am not going to defend my thesis, it is late.

So now we've talked. ((( That's it. )))

P.S. This response shows that the questions are very accurately, albeit tediously, asked. ))))

khorosh писал(а) >>
I don't need you to explain to me. I've got everything I need to be successful in the real world and that's all I need. You may be gathering material for a dissertation but I'm not going to defend my dissertation, it's too late for that.

This is what you "have" - with Martin it can quickly disappear.

"Watch out, Yurik!!!" (c) Soviet circus rehearsals

No, no, I'm not carping. I can't wait to get to the real thing!!!