Avalanche - page 283

ortv >>:

Начальный депозит 1000.00

Максимальная просадка 5781.93

прошу заметить, это есть слив

Let's increase the deposit to 10,000, then we won't lose money.

kharko писал(а) >>

Suppose our strategy produces the following series of trades:
- - - - - - - - + + + + + +, i.e. 7 losing, 2 profitable, 3 losing and 3 profitable trades in a row...

With 2 trades we offset the loss of 7...

Alexei, thank you for your long post with detailed explanations.

You are again suggesting crossing out according to the Laboucher system. Parsing one particular series leads nowhere. (33% I see your point...))

I posted both screenshots and an Excel walkthrough on calculating series using this system about 20 pages ago.

I asked for ...... Does anyone have a real example (demo, real, screenshots, excel, anything, just prove it)

And (with statistically reliable volume of trades)

The theatre of the absurd continues...

Product of VDV Soft (aka Dmitry vdv2001...) needs promotion?

It is not enough for the author to write an EA using MT5 - he needs to mock at the audience: "Trade with your hands" ;)

Or has Katala appropriated someone else's address?

lasso >>:

Алексей, благодарю Вас за длинный пост с подробными объяснениями.

Вы предлагаете опять же вычеркивания по системе Лябушер. Разбор одной конкретной серии ни к чему не ведет. (33% я вас понял...)))

Я страниц 20-ть назад выкладывал и скрины и прогу в Excel, по расчету серий по данной системе.

Я просил ...... У кого нибудь есть реальный пример (демо, реал, скриншоты, ексель, все что угодно, только доказательно)

и (при статистически достоверном объеме сделок)

Let me try to keep it simple. Here you have proposed a betting system that tries to make up for all the risks with a single trade.

My suggestion is to minimise risk by offsetting the loss of 2 trades with a single trade. If the strategy gives a loss/profit ratio in a series of trades of 2 to 1 or higher, and the TP=SL, then we will be in profit on any series of trades with minimal risk. If TP=2*SL, then 7 losing trades are compensated with a profit by 2 profitable trades (see example above)

kharko писал(а) >>

Let me try to keep it simple.

Here you have suggested a betting system that tries to make up for all the risk with a single trade.

Better make it more complicated, with examples.

I'd like to read about it .... )) No. Really. Where did you get that from?

kharko wrote >>

I propose to minimise risk by offsetting the loss of 2 trades with one trade. If the strategy gives a loss/profit ratio in a series of trades of 2 to 1 or higher, and the TP=SL, then we will be in profit in any series of trades with minimal risk. If TP = 2* SL, then 7 losing trades are compensated with profit by 2 profitable trades (see example above)

Great. Magnificent. Amazing. I could have many epithets for this TS, if .... Writing for the third time....

CONDITION OF RESPONDING TO MY POST, ONLY IF YOU HAVE WHAT IS MARKED IN RED

I asked for ...... Does anyone have a real example (demo, real, screenshots, excel, anything, just prove it)

And (with a statistically reliable volume of trades)

No need for words. There are already ~2700 (~99%) empty posts in this thread.

Please don't increase them!!!

lasso >>:

Действительно, не надо.... Не красиво как-то.

У людей и так сложный период....... ))

По-христиански, надо или поддержать. Или просто промолчать.

Where did I come out of the closet? I responded directly to his post. What's the big deal. He directed me to watch the EA chop an avalanche and the depo grows in front of my eyes. I told him it was 0. He asked me, I told him. What was I supposed to say? He sure did, the depo is growing in front of my eyes, everything is great, right? He's got the publicity... what a super Avalanche, but God forbid he should criticize... how can you criticize an Avalanche?)

E_mc2 писал(а) >>

What was I supposed to say? . ..yeah, sure, the depo's going up.

>> I wrote. You as the "winner" should have just magnanimously remained silent...

By the way. Don't you have an opening for a PR Manager?

I'm not a bad candidate, am I? )))

lasso >>:

Я же написал. Вы как "победитель" должны были просто великодушно промолчать...

Кстати. У вас в штате нет открытой вакансии - Пиар-Менеджер ?

Согласитесь: я не самая плохая кандидатура??? )))

How can a man who has done nothing and can't even do anything be a winner? )

E_mc2 писал(а) >>

Where have I been keeping my mouth shut? I was responding directly to his post. What's the big deal. He told me to watch the EA go down in an avalanche and the depo was growing. I told him it was 0. He asked me, I told him. What was I supposed to say? He sure did, the depo is growing in front of my eyes, everything is great, right? He can PR like a super Avalanche, but God forbid he should criticize... How can he criticize Avalanche?)

Again, why are you silent about Laboucher?

Crowds are already ready to march under your banners of victory. And you are silent...

http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=monitoring_stat&xid=14266&lang=ru

The system is in profit... but there are 90 trades there... I opened it half a year ago. I'm tired of playing with demo games. I don't need investors. I do it every once in a while when I remember it. Well, it works great on the real.