Avalanche - page 275

rumata1984 писал(а) >>
For advice thanks. >> I will.

>> thanks a lot.

The demo version of the grail will suffice.

By the way I gave you a link to the code base where in my opinion

I gave you a link to the code base where I think it's well done.

This system reminds me of a computer game with multiple lives. Every new order is a new life. The bigger the deposit the more lives you have:-)))

khorosh писал(а) >>

If you don't chase too much profit, you can get quite an acceptable drawdown with certain parameters in an avalanche-based EA.

The results look decent. And why is the simulation quality 25%? What is the spread? Where is this toy handed out?

gpwr >>:
Результаты выглядят прилично. А почему качество моделирования 25%? Какой спред? Где такую игрушку раздают?
Do you get more than 25% on the one-minute timeframe:-))). Share the secret - I want to do that too :-)). I didn't catch the spread at the time. You don't give toys like that away, you make them yourself.

khorosh писал(а) >>
Do you get more than 25% on a minute timeframe?:-))). Share the secret - I want to do that too :-))). I didn't catch the spread at the time. They don't give toys like that away, they make them themselves.

I have 25% on the minute too. And what is the difference between the avalanche system and the avalanche system that is freely available on the inet? Brokers and dealers promote it a lot. What is this about?

Avalanche is an alien version of avalanche. This system is common throughout the universe.

gpwr >>:

У меня тоже 25% на минутном. А в чём отличие системы лавины от системы avalanche, которую можно найти в свободном доступе на инете? Уж больно много её пропагандируют брокеры и дельцы. К чему бы это?
If you mean this, it has nothing to do with the principle discussed in this thread. If you mean something else, give me a link.

gpwr >>:

У меня тоже 25% на минутном. А в чём отличие системы лавины от системы avalanche, которую можно найти в свободном доступе на инете? Уж больно много её пропагандируют брокеры и дельцы. К чему бы это?
Is the avalanche already being promoted by brokers?

khorosh >>:

No indicators?

Is there an operating time limit?

A pronounced 6th point? Why is the branch still alive? The tester is dead (at least in this particular case).

If you want to stop looking at the tester's drawings, just show me something from the real world and we'll talk about it.

Gross Profit: 1 935.11 Gross Loss: 637.99 Total Net Profit: 1 297.12
Profit Factor: 3.03 Expected Payoff: 5.64
Absolute Drawdown: 0.00 Maximal Drawdown: 121.76 (3.37%) Relative Drawdown: 3.37% (121.76)
Total Trades: 230 Short Positions (won %): 114 (73.68%) Long Positions (won %): 116 (48.28%)
Profit Trades (% of total): 140 (60.87%) Loss trades (% of total): 90 (39.13%)
Largest profit trade: 124.27 loss trade: -121.13
Average profit trade: 13.82 loss trade: -7.09
Maximum ($): 13 (149.61) consecutive losses ($): 3 (-3.13)
Maximal consecutive profit (count): 149.61 (13) consecutive loss (count): -121.76 (2)
Average consecutive wins: 2 consecutive losses: 1