Avalanche - page 113

khorosh >>:

Это называется график баланса, а стейт это перечень сделок.

Where does it come from, is it not the state? (even if not the state, even if the balance graph does not change the essence of the matter)

sanyooooook писал(а) >>

Where does it come from, is it not the state? (even if it's not the state, even if it's a balance chart, it doesn't change the essence of the matter)

Where does the bread come from? From flour. Flour comes from - from grain. But for some reason we call things by their proper names.:-)))))
Otherwise people would never understand each other.

khorosh >>:

Хлеб откуда берётся? Из муки. Мука откуда берётся - из зерна. Но мы почему-то называем все вещи своими именами.:-)))))

why do you go off topic, whether it is a state or a balance graph does not change the program text, if it is more convenient for you I will ask you this: balance graph for the period from 01.01.2008 to 31.12.2008

sanyooooook писал(а) >>

why do you go off topic, is it a state or balance graph especially the program text will not change from this, well if it will be more convenient for you ask this: balance graph for the period from 01.01.2008 to 31.12.2008 fstudiya

Read my post of 05.04.2010 08:38

khorosh >>:

Вопрос не ясен.

кстати все что после 01.08.08. очень трудно переносится системами с использованием усреднения

Для усреднения возможно, но лавина работает всегда. Пожалуйста 2007 год. Без изменения параметров. Волантильность ниже, прибыль меньше, но рост депозита как на любом другом временном интервале.

what is not clear here, if the volume is 7.62 and maximum allowed lot 3 then open 2 positions with maximum lot and one more 1.62 (the total volume of this position turns out 7.62) that helps bypass the obstacle with the maximum allowed lot

sanyooooook писал(а) >>

what is not clear here, if the volume is 7.62 and 3 lots maximum allowed, then open 2 positions with a maximum lot and one more 1.62 (the total volume of this position turns out to be 7.62) that helps bypass the obstacle with the maximum allowed lot

So the total volume is limited to 3 lots.

PapaYozh >>:

Так совокупный объем ограничен 3-мя лотами.

maximum allowable volume of one item, not the volume of all items taken

sanyooooook писал(а) >>

what is not clear here, if the volume is 7.62 and 3 lots maximum allowed, then open 2 positions with a maximum lot and one more 1.62 (the total volume of this position turns out to be 7.62) that helps bypass the obstacle with the maximum allowed lot

Now I understand what we are talking about. But I'm not going to trade like that. And I did the test with increasing initial lot only at the request of the author.

For those interested in avalanche, here is a similar algorithm. http://www.invest74.ru/index?PHPSESSID=b5399408c14bfb12de7646978a7cbde9&topic=326.0

sanyooooook писал(а) >>

maximum permitted volume per position, not the volume of all positions taken

Maximum volume of one order 3 lots
(for each instrument)
Maximum aggregate volume of positions
3 lots
(for each instrument)

That's with A***. Others may have it differently.