Avalanche - page 102

lexandros >>:
С этим поспорят наверно даже самые рьяные сторонники вашего детища:)
If your goal in forex is to lose money, there are millions of ways. If you exit the Avalanche inside the channel by closing all the orders - all the deposits for those orders will return to your account.
I have described this phenomenon before - when your opponent has no arguments, the lyrics begin.

JonKatana писал(а) >>
If your goal in forex is to lose money, there are millions of ways to do it. If you exit the Avalanche inside the channel by closing all the orders - all the deposits for those orders will return to your account.
I have described this phenomenon before - when your opponent has no arguments, the lyrics begin.

Can you estimate approximately what percentage of the deposit in this case will be a loss?

JonKatana писал(а) >>
No - then there is no reason to fix the loss, because the price goes in the direction of larger volume.
Gener
ally, if there is not enough money to place a pending order, all orders must be closed at once, but preferably beyond the border of the channel. Or on the border - to eliminate losses of one direction.
Even if you close all orders inside the channel, there will be enough funds on the account. All deposits for all open orders will be returned to you. And it is on deposits in Avalanche that the largest part of the deposit is spent. To lose the entire deposit in Avalanche, even under such, the most unfavorable conditions, is impossible. And now your words:

Easy to say, even easier to understand, but impossible to do.... The corridor is 40p. On the upper boundary buy 2 lots, on the lower boundary sell 4 lots. The price is inside the corridor, in the middle. There is no money to open a new buy in 6 lots. So, the price is in the middle (from the middle of the channel) -1 point, -2 point, -3 point, i.e. it is going down, (select points, where you have to exit with the closure of loss-making positions) -4 points, -5,-6,-7,-8,-9,-10 points, -11,-12,-13,-14,-15... sharply up +1p,+2,+3p,+4,+5,+6,+7,+8,+9,+10p,+11,+12,+13,+14,+15. Tried to show the development of the scenario, thus: almost reached the lower boundary and turned around 5p before it and is now 5p away from the upper boundary of the channel.
Iron John, tell me when and what you need to do to avoid a pullback. Use specific points when answering. I gave an example especially for you to avoid a vague answer. You can start your answer with the word "easy".

sever29 >>:

Легко говорить, даже легче понять, но вот сделать невозможно.... Корридор 40п. На верхней границе бай 2лота., на нижней сел 4 лота. Цена находится внутри корридора, по середине. Открыть новый бай в 6 лота, средств нет. Итак, цена посередине (от середины канала) -1п., -2п., -3п., т.е движется вниз, (при ответе выделите пункты, на которых надо выходить с закрытием убыточных позиций) -4п., -5,-6,-7,-8,-9,-10п.,-11,-12,-13,-14,-15... резко верх +1п.,+2,+3п, +4,+5,+6,+7,+8,+9+10п.,+11,+12,+13,+14,+15. Постарался показать развитие сценария, таким образом: почти дошла до нижней границы и за 5п. до нее развернулась и теперь находиться на расстоянии 5п. до верхней границы канала.
Железный Джон, расскажи, когда и что нужно делать, чтоб ибежать слива. При ответе используй конкретные пункты. Специально для Вас привел пример, чтобы избежать расплывчатого ответа. Можешь начать ответ со слова "легко".

The correct answer is nothing. Why - I wrote it above. Read carefully.

JonKatana писал(а) >>

The correct answer is nothing. Why - I wrote it above. Read more carefully.

ok. nothing, also an answer... Let's continue: +15,+16,+17,+18,+19,+20, we open a buy position in 4 lots on the last crumbs, in total we have: buy - 6 lots, sell - 4 lots. The price touched, opened a position, and rebounded from the channel boundary downwards. Watch closely! (from the upper border of the channel) -1,-2,-,4-5,-6,-7,-8,-9,-10....-15,-16...-20...-30,. Let's say we can only go down another 10p, and all there stakes. Your actions John. When and what do we need to do to avoid the downside?

JonKatana писал(а) >>
No - then there is no reason to fix the loss, because the price is heading towards higher volume.

goes towards more... goes towards less volume. What do you mean "goes"? At the point, give an example of when it goes and when it doesn't, when to close.

He doesn't know... Kolya will just never come, in his opinion... Because the market is bound to bend in an avalanche :) And the price will go where it needs to go...
You've already been told "it's impossible to lose a whole deposit in an avalanche". I guess I agree. Impossible... Because after the margin call, the depo will have some crumbs left on it. I mean, say you put in 1000 quid... after the stake, there's 100 left in the account...
That's it... the avalanche has done its work... the avalanche can go... and the author didn't even cheat a bit... After all, not the entire deposit is drained.

It's already been said once on the forum - to use the MC as a working stop, and to open a new account each time after triggering it.
I'm still impressed by the flight of fancy...)))

lexandros писал(а) >>

I remember your first post in the avalanche. I came in and said: I don't like to talk in the forum, but now it hit home.... told a story from life...
Several weeks passed... I've got a gray hair, nervous tic :)

sever29 >>:

ок. ничего, тоже ответ... продолжаем: +15,+16,+17,+18,+19,+20, открываем на последние крохи бай в 4 лота, итого имеем: бай- 6 лот, сел- 4лота. Цена коснулась, открыла позу, отскочила от границы канала вниз. Следите внимательно! (от верхней границы канала) -1,-2,-,4-5,-6,-7,-8,-9,-10....-15,-16...-20...-30,. Допустим мы сможем пройти только вниз еще 10п., и все там коля. Ваши действия Джон. Кгда и что нужно делать, чтоб ибежать слива?

What a "crumbs" to open an order with a volume of 4 lots! If you do not have enough deposit to open an order of the required volume, it is foolish to open "any" order. Under your conditions you need to close ALL the orders on the border of the channel (in your example +20). Then there will be no losses from the top direction (to be exact, they are equal to the spread), the loss from the bottom orders will be equal to the whole width of the channel (40 points in your example), but the margin from both orders (for volumes of 2 + 4 = 6 lots) will remain on your deposit.

For example, for EURUSD and a leverage of 1:500: since you have written that after opening two orders with a volume of 2 and 4 lots (total margin of 31511 rubles), you have the means to open an order with a volume of another 4 lots (after which the margin grows to 47266 rubles). And before the margin call, your deposit will be sufficient to pass the price of 30 + 10 = 40 points with the volume of 6 lots. The point value in 6 lots is 1750 roubles. After 40 points, it will be 40 x 1750 = 70,000 rubles.

First, what makes you think that you will not have enough funds to place an order with the required volume of 6 lots instead of 4? Your deposit will increase to 63021 roubles, but you will still have 70000 free funds, of which you will spend only 63021 - 47266 = 15755 roubles. And you will be left with another 70000 - 15755 = 54245 roubles. But these are your terms, so let's say that's the case.

Second, when we exit, as I wrote, at the upper boundary (no need to open a new order), we lose 40 pips with a volume of 4 lots + 2 spreads with a volume of (2 + 4 = 6) lots. The point value in 4 lots is equal to 1167 rubles, the spread in 6 lots is equal to 875 rubles. The total loss will be 40 x 1167 + 2 x 875 = 48430 rubles. You had free funds of 70000 + for the pledge for the order volume of (6 - 4 = 2) lots, i.e. 15755 roubles. Your free funds (700000 + 15755 = 85755 roubles) will be added to the total deposit of all orders closed for the volume of 4 lots, i.e. 31511 roubles.

Total balance of your deposit will be 85755 + 31511 = 117266 roubles out of the initial amount , 48430 + 70000 = 118430 roubles (+ percentage of margin call, but since it is unknown, we will conditionally take it as 0, i.e. we lose the whole deposit). Your loss will be 118430 - 117266 = 1164 roubles, i.e. 1% of your initial capital.

Next time, before you write something, do the math yourself first.