Avalanche - page 71

lexandros >>:

А вот на реале, да тем более с большими лотами - си-иильно сомневаюсь, что разом без проблем 5-6 а то и больше ордеров схлопнутся...
А пока будут реквотинги и паузы - цена может и обратно убежать... и вся лавина псу под хвост... в результате закрылись с лосем...
I've already written - to do this, once profit starts, you need to close the overlapped orders (one command) and put a trawl on the remaining profitable order (second command). It is possible on the contrary. Instead of closing 5-6 orders (5-6 commands). And what if there are 10 of them? I am not writing anything just for fun - read carefully.

JonKatana писал(а) >>

Sorry for the immodest question... Do you have a main job (apart from fora), your profession.

sever29 >>:

Извините за нескромный вопрос... У Вас есть основная работа (кроме форы), ваша профессия.

Eye colour and zodiac sign not to say? This is flubbing. The thread is discussing the Avalanche trading system, not me. The only thing I can say is that I am the same age as everyone who interacts with me in the thread.

Is the description on page 1 still up to date or has it changed? If so, where can I find it? I'd like to know where to find it.

zhuki >>:
Скажите а описание на 1 странице ещё актуально или уже претерпело изменения. Если изменено,где с ним ознакомиться . Спасибо.

Relevant. There are additions in the thread, but the basic principle is in the first post.

I've worked with one of those. The cumulative position on the real was getting to an alarming size, but it popped up. The main thing is not to break the rules. When this avalanche builds up, and there's nothing else to call it, you have to have nerves of iron. I couldn't stand it psychologically and sometimes made mistakes. I introduced the lock and its subsequent divorce. It worked and got easier psychologically. I will try to find this expert if I am able to.
I have learned to operate with my forex robot, I started to make profits. But honestly, I don't want to trade like that anymore.

This is how this monster works, and equity failures are suspended by the lock. Then another thread comes into play in the EA and its task is to unwind the lock. Sooner or later, it will do that. The main thread is still operating based on the main algorithm. But it can add more locks. So it is not a good idea. We will need a big deposit without a lock. The lot is set when the initial volume exceeds 32 times. In my opinion, this is optimal. Otherwise you'll have to work for a penny, and you'll get a big bang for your buck. The risk is not justified, although it's for the amateur.

JonKatana писал(а) >>
I already wrote - to do this, once you start to make a profit, you need to close the overlapped orders (one command) and put a trawl on the remaining profitable order (second command). It is possible on the contrary. Instead of closing 5-6 orders (5-6 commands). And what if there are 10 of them? I am not writing anything just for fun - read carefully.

Unfortunately, we cannot always close the overlapped orders by one command in the Expert Advisor's code. You can if there are only 2 positions open.

JonKatana >>:

Актуально. Дополнения есть в теме, но основной принцип в первом сообщении.

Will Avalanche work in MT5? Without the possibility of opening a counter position, as it is now possible in MT 4.

hjlujghglu >>:

А будет ли работать Лавина в МТ 5 ? Без возможности открытия встречной позиции,как сейчас это можно в мт 4.

MetaTrader 5 has the same order types (Buy, Sell, Buy Stop, Sell Stop, Buy Limit, Sell Limit) as MetaTrader 4. The "Avalanche" will work in exactly the same way. Two new order types have been added in MT5 - Buy Stop Limit and Sell Stop Limit, but they are not required for "Avalanche".