Avalanche - page 70

lexandros >>:

Психологически это достаточно сильно давит... Особенно по началу...

With time, an addiction will come.

lexandros >>:
Извините, за возможно нескромный вопрос... т.е. стратегия насколько я понял - именно отбойная.
Я в общем то в основном тоже торгую на отбой...
А сколько времени вы на форексе работаете всего, и как давно столь крупными лотами.

No evidence:

The MO (maturity expectation) of strategies increases in this sequence: stop orders, market orders, limit orders.
About
stop orders:
Stop orders are executed like market orders. The most sophisticated brokers execute them as limit orders in the slip betting window. If the order cannot be executed, it is simply deleted.
That is,
if you placed a stop order 20 pips higher, but the price jumped 150 pips immediately, the order will simply be deleted by the broker, not executed with a slippage of 130 pips.
"Kitchen" executes stops without slippage, and then cancels the transaction results with different wording.
About
limit orders:
Can be executed both as a mark-to-market (slippage in both directions) and as an order in a cup (guaranteed execution at the stated price).
Emailed to.

lexandros писал(а) >>

I was talking exactly about "avalanche"... I mean, opening/closing 5-6 or even more positions at once... in short intervals of time...

I wonder how it is that you open 5-6 positions in an avalanche in a short time. How small must the distance between the orders be, i.e. 10 pips? When the distance is 100-110 pips,
When we use this distance in EURJPY and GBPJPY, the avalanche is working relatively stable and we dont observe such phenomenon of 5-6 positions opening/closing in a short time.

Tell me what is the maximum number of knees on a martin, with different corridor sizes. I saw 10 or 13 (I don't remember exactly), but that was enough for me :)

sever29 писал(а) >>

Tell us about your trading method in a nutshell... you can do it in one:)

Since trading with Limiters means either trading in a channel or trawling one or more Limiters in the direction of the trend and catching price spikes going against the trend. What other options could there be with limiters?

khorosh >>:

Интересно, как это у вас в лавине за короткое время открывается 5-6 позиций. Это какая маленькая дистанция должна быть между ордерами 10 пунктов что ли? Когда дистанция 100 -110 пунктов,
а именно при такой дистанции на EURJPY и GBPJPY лавина работает относительно устойчиво, такого явления как открытие/закрытие 5-6 позиций за короткое время не наблюдается.

how do you... Of course, we don't open at the same time... but we all close at once. I.e. in the tester, it works fine:) clozebye to the loki, then what's left with the regular clozebyes... everything collapses perfectly...
But on the real market, especially with large lots - I really doubt that 5-6 or even more orders will close without any problem ...
And while there will be requotes and pauses - the price may run back... and the whole avalanche goes down the drain... and as a result, we closed with a loser...
That's what I mean...

lexandros писал(а) >>

Well... Of course we don't open at the same time... but we all close at once. I.e. in the tester it works fine:) clozebay on loki, then all that's left with regular clozes... everything collapses perfectly...
But on the real market, especially with large lots - I really doubt that 5-6 or even more orders will close without any problem ...
And while there will be requotes and pauses - the price may run back... and the whole avalanche goes down the drain... and as a result, we closed with a loser...
That's what I meant...

When closing you should consider closing the heaviest positions first. Then the situation you describe will be less negative. Better yet, perhaps first lock the profitable total position to zero total lot, and then close the overlapped ones on a calm market.

The market should not start from a corridor, but from something like one point, stops are much smaller than the 100 point corridor. Do not open at any moment, but open on the signal of the indicator. I've been trading that way for a long time. But to hang out in a corridor knowing that the market is 70% flat, are you out of your mind? And the highest skill is not to stand in a straight line, but when you have profit, you catch extremums purely by hunch. We have profit, for example, a jump of price upwards, we visually see some peak, we know if it will go further or rebound, but the pose is already in profit, so we close it. It goes further, the hell with it. It bounced by 20-30 points and goes up again. While the price in a straight line passes 100 points, I manage to scalp by 200-300 points on the half of the position. You try to go back and forth in the 100 point corridor for two months.

E_mc2 писал(а) >>
The market should not start with a corridor, but with something like one point, stops are much smaller than the 100 pips corridor, we do it at M15 or M30 with 100 pips takeoffs, what with volatility like the health. Do not open at any moment, but following the signal of the indicator. I've been trading that way for a long time. But to hang out in a corridor knowing that the market is 70% flat, are you out of your mind? And the highest skill is not to stand in a straight line, but when you have profit, you catch extremums purely by hunch. We have profit, for example, a jump of price upwards, we visually see some peak, we know if it will go further or rebound, but the pose is already in profit, so we close it. It goes further, the hell with it. It bounced by 20-30 points and goes up again. While the price in a straight line passes 100 points, I manage to scalp by 200-300 points on the half of the position. You try to go back and forth in the 100 point corridor for two months.

You have to have a lot of EAs and different strategies.

lexandros >>:

А представить себе движение позы в 30 лотов... гхм... у меня только от того что представил - мурашки по коже побежали:)

I wrote about the psychological attitude in the thread. You need to withdraw your personal money and trade only with other people's money - then you will be calm. It helps the weak-hearted.