Avalanche - page 69

I don't know... I'm not sure that the kitchens where the bulk of the forex market trades will work well with such lots... I myself do not trade such lots ... But as far as I've heard, over 10 is when serious problems start to appear...
And no kitchen will allow to open/close 5-6 such positions per hour... You have to go above the kitchens... And trading platforms are not exactly MTs.
Of course I can't prove it with facts - it's just my opinion.

lexandros >>:

You're not quite correct in your awareness. I have written to you in person.

getch >>:

Вы не совсем верно осведомлены. Написал в личку.

I read it. I've read it. Thank you. But I'm still far away from that level :))) My biggest lot so far is only 1.5 on 1:200 leverage.
For me that's a great achievement too. Fifteen quid a point is serious for me... For me it's too scary to even think about 10-30 lots. Although I've been trading for a long time now... Maybe I'm not taking it seriously enough. Forex has not become my main job so far... Just some extra income in addition to my basic salary.
When I retire, I'll have plenty of time... Maybe by then I'll be up to 30 lots:)

Many people start from scratch. It's easier now. And it is as easy to open an account with those I have named as it is elsewhere.
And increasing your balance with stable, not super-profitable trading is now quite simple: open a PAMM.

getch писал(а) >>

Tell us about your trading method in a nutshell... >> You can do it in one:)

sever29 >>:

Расскажите о своем методе торговли в двух словах... можно и одним:)

No backtesting in more than half a year. No forward tests. Only automatic trading and only limiters.

getch писал(а) >>

No backtests in more than half a year. No forward tests. Only automatic trading and only limiters.

Here's an interesting topic too, forex is sharpened to work on a bounce or on a breakout (continuation of a trend). And is it correct to put the question in this way...

getch >>:
Многие начинают с нуля. Сейчас проще. И открыть счет у тех, кого назвал, также просто, как в остальных местах.
А увеличить баланс при стабильной не сверх-прибыльной торговле сейчас стало совсем просто: открыть ПАММ.

It's not a question of having or not having money... I'm not a poor man... I won't give you any figures or amounts, because that sounds like bullshit... but I get by on my bread and butter... and the forex money's not bad either.
I have enough deposit for 20 lots. I'm just not ready to trade like that. I'm not so confident to trade 30 full lots. For me, getting past 1 was already a serious feat in my mind...
You probably know what it is like when with every price movement equity changes not by one or two dollars, but by dozens or hundreds... When you see that just half an hour goes up or down the amount of equity, which is enough to comfortably live comfortably for a month ... hehe... Psychologically, it's quite a lot of pressure... Especially at first...
And to imagine the movement of a position of 30 lots... ahem... just imagining it gives me the creeps:)

That's why only the machine and its own.

getch >>:

Никаких бэктестов более, чем за пол-года. Никаких форвард-тестов. Только автоматическая торговля и только лимитниками.

Sorry, perhaps an immodest question... So, as far as I understand, the strategy is a rebound strategy.
I basically trade on the rebound as well...
The question is: how long have you been working in forex, and how long have you been trading with big lots?

(I just want to understand for myself - maybe I've had enough of playing in the sandbox).