Avalanche - page 64

mig34 >>:

Mischek если хочешь прикалыватьца иди надругую тему

I want to leave
but I can't.

khorosh писал(а) >>

That's what I'm saying, where's the guarantee that there isn't a bug in the Expert Advisor. I did not dig, it is not much fun to dig through someone else's code. You would have to write your own while you are figuring it out.

It's good when everything is done in functions. Here is a piece of my Expert Advisor as an example:

//=================================== УСТАНОВКА ЛОКОВ ===========================================

if(NumberOfPositions("0", -1, MagicNumber)>0 && NumberOfPositions("0", -1, MagicNumber)<=MaxPos)
  {
   if(NumberOfOrders("0", -1, MagicNumber)==0)
     {
      CalPriceTypOrder();
      SetOrder(NULL, TypOrder, LotCalculation(), levelOpen, 0, 0, MagicNumber,0);
     }
  }
These 4 lines contain the entire logic of locking. It's clear to everyone that this code is easy to understand.

Mischek 27.03.2010 21:27

mig34 wrote:>>

Mischek if you want to make fun of me, go somewhere else.

I want to go
but I can't.

I can't go because you work off the dough at dealing centres.
If so, tell me what's up, if you can't, I'll help you get off the topic, but don't get in the way!

mig34 >>:
Таких роботов как Mischek нетерплю и нечего от темы уходить.
Mischek если хочешь прикалыватьца иди надругую тему нечего лапшу всякую на уши вешать.
Тут разговог взрослых (как зароботать деньги) а не детей!!!

At what age do "adults" start "talking" in such an adult, meaningful and harsh language?
I don't want to live to that age. I don't want to live to that age, but tell me when "childish" talk turns into severe "adult" bazaar talk. I want to be a child in time to be poisoned.

mig34 >>:

Неможешь потому что бабло отробатываешь на дилинговые центры
Если нитак подскажи,в чем,неможеш помогу отвалить о т темы, только не мешай!!!

start

khorosh >>:

Хорошо, если всё сделано на функциях. Приведу для примера кусок своего эксперта:

В этих 4х строчках вся логика локирования. Каждому ясно, что в таком коде легко разобраться.

Yes, there may well be plenty of bloopers... I told you, it was written quickly and hastily... without much effort.
I didn't have any desire to write everything properly, to take out functions, etc..... I drew some ready-made stuff from my own drafts and other stuff... plugged it in... adapted a bit... the algorithm itself directly in the code... ...of course, it's a little messy... but I wasn't making a product, I was just making a quick fake, just to run it around.
But it did exactly what I needed it to do... Runs in the visuals and is observed... It sets pending orders by bounds and doubles lots on triggering. Which is exactly what was required... Doesn't need much more... Maybe it works askew, but it fulfills its function properly.
It was not intended to make a normal product out of it.

Mischek 27.03.2010 22:24

You can not do it because you work off the dough at dealing centres.
If so, tell me why, if you can not, I will help you get off the topic, but do not get in the way!

Go to

Tell me why you can't. I do not know the problem and have no answer.

mig34 писал(а) >>
You can't, because you're working off the dough at dealing centres.
If it ain't so, tell me what it is, if you can't, I will help you get off the subject, but don't get in the way!

From lookers to traders?

llexandros 27.03.2010 22:18

mig34 wrote(a) >>.
He likes Mischek and he can't stand the idea of fooling around.
Mischek, you want to fool around, go to another topic.
This is a conversation between adults (how to make money), not children!

And at what age do "adults" start "talking" in such an adult, meaningful and tough language?
I don't want to live to that age. Can you tell me when "childish" talk turns into stern "adult" talk? I want to be a child in time to be poisoned.

You become an adult when you really want to make money (not just your mountain) and get the best out of life, especially since bankers have come down to earth.
And if it is a cakewalk, there is no point in starting this childhood!

goldtrader 27.03.2010 22:50

You can not do it because you work off the dough on dealing centres
If so, tell me why, if you can not, I will help you get off the topic, but do not interfere!

From the looking to the traders?

Who is a watcher?