Avalanche - page 57

Discussion on ZZ-Trend indicator in ZZ-Trend indicator thread. TS development and here....

JonKatana писал(а) >>
Avalanche is a win-win trading system that allows you to enter the market at any time on any instrument. Description:

I would like to get some information from you.
1) Do you use this system on real account and what is the starting lot?
2) If you use it, for how long?
3) Did you exit the cycle without waiting for its end and at what size loss?
4) By what criteria do you exit the market when you have a profit and when you have a loss?
5) What allows you to double deposit (although not always) in one week - an aggressive increase in the lot, a small distance between orders, or ...?

khorosh >>:

All the answers are in the thread.

During private debates with mig34, a valuable idea was born. The probability of reversals decreases as their number increases - if 1-2 reversals are relatively frequent, then 3-4 are less frequent, 5-6 are even less frequent, and so on. And at the same time, the probability of a price crossing, for example, 1/4 of the distance between levels, is higher than 1/3, higher than 1/2 and even higher than the chance of crossing the entire initial distance between levels. The two differently directed probabilities can be combined - they will compensate each other.
That is, if the first reversal occurs, for example, we take into account the opposite volume (in this case only 1/3 of the distance between the levels must be passed by the price to start taking profit). If the second reverse happens (the price has not passed 1/3 of the distance), we do not quadruple the opposite volume, but triple it. In this case it is enough for the price to pass 1/2 of the initial distance. If the price fails to pass half of the distance again and a third U-turn occurs, the opposite volume is only doubled. It is a classic case of "Avalanche" - it requires the price to cover the whole distance between the levels. And so on.
Advantages - the volume grows much slower than with a constant multiplication coefficient, while chances to exit the "Avalanche" with profit are much higher than in a simple doubling - in fact, one can start not with a countdown, but with an ascending or even with a doubling - first volumes are small and will not grow much, while subsequent ones will grow with a slowdown, which allows to survive more reversals with small deposit and as a result, reduce possible risks.

JonKatana писал(а) >>
During private debates with mig34 a valuable idea was born. The probability of reversals decreases as their number increases - if 1-2 reversals are relatively frequent, then 3-4 are less frequent, 5-6 are even less frequent and so on. And at the same time, the probability of a price crossing, for example, 1/4 of the distance between levels, is higher than 1/3, higher than 1/2 and even higher than the chance of crossing the entire initial distance between levels. The two differently directed probabilities can be combined - they will compensate each other.
That is, if the first reversal occurs, for example, we take into account the opposite volume (in this case only 1/3 of the distance between the levels must be passed by the price to start taking profit). If the second reverse happens (the price has not passed 1/3 of the distance), we do not quadruple the opposite volume, but triple it. In this case it is enough for the price to pass 1/2 of the initial distance. If the price fails to pass half of the distance again and a third U-turn occurs, the opposite volume is only doubled. It is a classic case of "Avalanche" - it requires the price to cover the whole distance between the levels. And so on.
Advantages - the volume grows much slower than with a constant multiplication coefficient, while chances to exit the "Avalanche" with profit are much higher than in a simple doubling - in fact one can start not with a countdown, but with an ascending or even an ascending one - the first volumes are small and will not grow much, while subsequent ones will grow slower, which allows to sustain more reversals with a small deposit and as a result, reduce possible risks.

Interesting. I will have to experiment.

JonKatana >>:
Преимущества - объем растет намного медленнее, чем при постоянном коэффициенте умножения, при этом шансы выйти из "Лавины" с прибылью гораздо выше, чем при простом удвоении - ведь можно начать не с учетверения, а с упятерения или хоть с удясетерения - первые объемы малы и вырастут не сильно, а последующие будут расти с замедлением, что позволят выдерживать бОльшее количество разворотов с небольшим депозитом и, в результате, снизить возможные риски.

Can you give an example of a sequence of volume increases.

Is there something wrong with the arithmetic?

JonKatana писал(а) >>
During private debates with mig34 a valuable idea was born. The probability of reversals decreases as their number increases - if 1-2 reversals are relatively frequent, then 3-4 are less frequent, 5-6 are even less frequent and so on. And at the same time, the probability of a price crossing, for example, 1/4 of the distance between levels, is higher than 1/3, higher than 1/2 and even higher than the chance of crossing the entire initial distance between levels. The two differently directed probabilities can be combined - they will compensate each other.
Advantages - the volume grows much slower than with a constant multiplication coefficient, while chances to exit the "Avalanche" with profit are much higher than in a simple doubling - in fact, one can start not with a countdown, but with an ascending or even with a doubling - first volumes are small and will not grow much, while subsequent ones will grow with a slowdown, which allows to survive more reversals with small deposit and, as a result, reduce possible risks.

The total volume will be much higher than in a classic avalanche...

kharko >>:

Можете привести пример последовательности увеличения объемов.

Что-то с арифметикой не то?

For example, for five reversals and an initial quadrupling:

1) 0.01 / 0.04

2) 0.12 / 0.04

3) 0.12 / 0.24

4) 0.48 / 0.24

5) 0.48 / 0.96

With a constant coefficient (x4):

1) 0.01 / 0.04

2) 0.16 / 0.04

3) 0.16 / 0.64

4) 2.56 / 0.64

5) 2.56 / 10.24

The difference in volume after five reversals is 10 times!

sever29 >>:

Дак общий объем, будет наамного больше, нежели в класической лавине...

By "classic" you mean "Avalanche" with doubling, but this is only a classic SLOWLY "Avalanche". In an "Avalanche" any initial lot multiplication factors are allowed - it is written in the first post of the thread

In addition, the chances of a quick exit (after 1-2 turns) from an "Avalanche" are much higher, if it requires a much smaller distance (1/4 or 1/3).

I have been experimenting for 2 weeks now and if I estimate the first lot I can handle a lot of reversals, but as I wrote earlier I have to play with currency movements and use martin only if I have made a mistake in the direction.I have already made a mistake, I have missed the first lot and opened with the first higher lot, after 6 reversals the deposit has increased and I have to incur losses, it was in the first week, in the second week I have calculated the lot-to-deposit ratio and now I have no losses.