Avalanche - page 55

Mathemat >>:
По балансу ее вообще не видно. Значит, она по эквити. Но и ее тоже не видно. Где ж она?
Вообще говоря, тестирование на минутках дает не выше 25%. Это несерьезно, ты ж это и сам знаешь, Юрий. Хотя бы на 5-минутках можешь показать то же самое?

Oops... For testing on the 5 minutes, the data is taken from the minutes. And the minutes simulation is 25% because there is no other data available. I trust the minutes more.

This is, of course, all correct. When testing on 5-minutes, each bar has hard pivot points corresponding to the inside minutes.
In M1 there are none, apart from Open, Close and two figures for extrema. What's inside is total arbitrage, although the developers say the deviation from reality is small. Well that's why the quality comes out at 25%.
On the other hand, it is not too important if the average position holding time is much longer than a minute.

kharko >>:

Чтобы не отправлять никого на поиски моих предыдущих постов, повторяю снова... Читайте внимательно:

Конструктивная критика приветствуется...

There... not a boy's speech, but a husband's...
In none of your previous posts - I unfortunately didn't see that you offer your vision of strategy, and consider an avalanche only as force majeure.
That is, in other words - you are suggesting a zig-zag based strategy to be developed jointly. That's a completely different conversation...
But imho, you could have a separate thread on this topic. For such a theme has a very indirect relation to an avalanche... Exit conditions in case of a plummet using this tactic is only a small part of it. You can link to it here...
Now your position and your previous posts are clear and transparent...

And I still couldn't figure out how you're trying to zigzag to the plummer you've proposed here:%)
Unfortunately, I don't possess telepathy...

It's not a boy's speech, but it's not a girl's either...
If it's about the TS based on ZZ, then it should work out the way you stated. But the profit will be small if no additional measures are taken for processing the channel obtained by ZZ extremums. Besides, the basis of GZ is important - after all, one can build it out of a lot of things.
Avalanche, as I understand it, is an MM addition. That is where it belongs.

Svinozavr >>:
Речь не мальчика, но и не девочки...
Если про ТС на основе ЗЗ, то так, как вы изложили, должно получиться. Только профит там маленький будет, если не принять дополнительных мер к обработке канала, полученного по экстремумам ЗЗ. Да и основа ЗЗ важна - ведь его много из чего построить можно.
Лавина тут, как я понимаю, ММ прибамбас получается. Там ей и место.

This is a specific ZZ-Trend indicator. Its code is posted in this post. The proposed methodology in this particular case has yielded at least 80 points of profit so far. Is it not enough? If the directional movement is not over yet, we will get more.

The author of this thread suggested the Avalanche to be used in force majeure circumstances. I suggested a specific place on the chart where it can be applied with minimal risk.

Mathemat писал(а) >>
The balance sheet doesn't show it at all. So it's on equity. But you can't see it either. Where is it?
Generally speaking, testing on the minutes doesn't get more than 25%. That's not serious, you know that, Yuri. Can you at least show me the same on 5 minutes?

See my post of 16.03.2010 23:42 there 90%

Yeah, I see, thank you.

kharko >>:

Речь идет о конкретном индикаторе ZZ-Trend. Его код выложен в этом посте. Преложенная методика в конкретном случае пока дала минимум 80 п профита. Мало? Если направленное движение еще не закончилось, то получим больше.

Автор топика предложил Лавину для применения в форс-мажорных обстоятельствах. Я предложил конкретное место на графике, где это возможно применить с минимальными рисками.

Ran the indicator you suggested. In the tester on an empty EA... just to observe... It redraws exactly the same way as the usual ZZ included with MT. I.e. it draws a top or pit on the previous bar... and seems to draw a ray up or down. But as soon as the price makes a correction or a reversal, the drawn knee is safely removed and a plain ray to the old extremum is drawn... And it may redraw after 4-5 bars or even more...
To be honest, I didn't notice any difference with standard ZZ... What kind of signals we can talk about with this indicator, I do not understand it yet... Regular fractals are even more informative.

lexandros >>:

Запустил индикатор предложенный вами. В тестере на пустом советнике... просто понаблюдать... Перерисовывается абсолютно точно так же как и обычный ЗЗ входящий в комплект МТ. Т.е. рисует вершину или яму на прошлом баре... и вроде бы рисует лучь вверх или вниз. но стоит цене пойти на коорекцию или на разворот как уже нарисованное колено благополучно удаляется и рисуется ровненький лучь до старого экстремума... причем перерисоваться может и спустя 4-5 а то и больше баров...
Если често не заметил какой то разницы со стандартным ЗЗ... О каких сигналах можно говорить с такого индикатора, я пока не понял... Обычные фракталы и то информативнее.

The indicator shows the current market situation without fixing it. The first ray is the biggest general trend, the second is smaller than the first - general correction, the third is smaller than the second, etc.Count from left to right. We obtain a descending triangle. I have written more than once. Is it so hard to understand.

The situation has changed. Reached the breakeven level. There is 1 sell position left with a profit of more than 140p.