Avalanche - page 8

JonKatana, You write that you need to double up, but you have the difference between BuyStop and SellStop where do you put it?

PapaYozh >>:

Вы ошибаетесь.
В Вашем случае (объем растет с каждым шагом на величину первоначальной ставки), после 3-го разворота для выхода в БУ потребуется расстояние большее, чем стартовая зона.

I was even more wrong! In order for breakeven to always start at a distance equal to the initial level between the levels, the sum of order volumes in the profitable direction must be twice the sum of order volumes hanging in the negative direction.

kharko has almost correctly described it but he moved the point too quickly. The correct sequence of the example is as follows:

The first reverse - 0.01 / 0.02

Second turn - (0.01+0.03) / 0.02

Third turn - (0.01+0.03) / (0.02+0.06)

Fourth U-turn - (0.01+0.03+0.12) / (0.02+0.06)

Fifth turn - (0.01+0.03+0.12) / (0.02+0.06+0.24) and so on.

vasya_vasya >>:

Цитировать смысла. Но в пережеванном виде – это «народ смотрите какая хорошая стратегия, беру бросаю монетку(кстати монета – это тоже из форекса), если бы ручку кидали или нож роняли, то не то совсем, а вот монета – это как раз чтоб под форекс было заточено. Ну так берем монету, бросаем ее, если орел, то покупаем, а если решка, то продаем. Вторая фишка системы в том, что вот если кинули мы монету, и получили стоп, то следующий лот увеличиваем в 100 раз, поэтому, ждем следующего раза. Опять кидаем монетку, ставим 100 лотов, не важно селл или бай, главное что 100 – это и есть хитрая фишка, пока Маркет не знает, что мы взяли 100, он то думает мы торгуем старым одинарным лотом, а мы хлоп и обманули лохов с рынка. Даже если мы схлопочем лосс, то доходность от второй сделки составит минимум 9900 процентов…»

It's a lie like I said. You have nothing to quote. Don't "chew it up" and attribute your fabrications to me.
Read it carefully. Not one order is placed, but two. Orders are placed pending, not "buy or sell". There is no Stop Loss and Take Profit in Avalanche at all - where did you "get the stop"?

Since "truth is born in an argument", I have corrected the first post of the thread - read it before discussing it.
I have corrected the posts with calculations. The funny thing is that the meaning of these and my other posts has not changed.

JonKatana писал(а) >>

I was even more wrong! In order for breakeven to always start at a distance equal to the initial level between the levels, the sum of order volumes in the profitable direction must be twice the sum of order volumes hanging in the negative direction.

kharko has almost correctly described it but he moved the point too quickly. The correct sequence of the example is as follows:

The first reverse - 0.01 / 0.02

Second turn - (0.01+0.03) / 0.02

Third turn - (0.01+0.03) / (0.02+0.06)

Fourth U-turn - (0.01+0.03+0.12) / (0.02+0.06)

Fifth turn - (0.01+0.03+0.12) / (0.02+0.06+0.24) and so on.

Five spreads missing for you? Are you ready to wait further? Is the warming boundary equal to the size of the deposit?
I was digging through the history of GBP/bucks, and I've noticed the date, which is March 17-20, 2006. And there are a lot of such flits in the nearest future. How is it, more than 10 reversals?

In the future, instead of pendants, you will have to work virtually and with variable parameters, without stops, of course.

Two years ago I thought that an acceptable return should be about 100% per month with a 20% drawdown.
Now it is 100% per week, 5 days to be exact.

sever29 >>:

у Вас размр между ордерами 70 пп., от фонаря эт хорошо, но 70пп. много, попробуйте на фунто/баксе с шагом 20-25 пп.

What's the point?

Isn't it all the same? The result will be the same anyway.

Somehow there's no one willing to make money off my advisor...

Why is that? :)

arnautov писал(а) >>

What's the point?

Isn't it all the same? The result will be the same anyway.

Somehow there's no one willing to make money off my advisor...

Why is that? :)

Your advisor is not working as it should.
P.S. Don't ask how it works:)

sever29 >>:

Пять разворотов Вам не хватает? Готовы ждать дальше? Граница тепения равна размеру депозита?
Копался в истории Фунто/бакса, заприметил дату- с 17 по 20 марта 2006 г. И таких флетиков много и в недалеком прошлом. Как оно Вам, больше 10 разворотов?

You are right - the limit of patience is equal to the size of the deposit. That's why you have to correctly calculate the initial lot size and the range between the levels.

I gave an example of 40 pips between levels for EURUSD, and you transferred this range to GBPUSD. This is not correct. The 100...150 pips spread between the levels is closer to the truth for GBPUSD. And then there are no ten reversals. There is a different range for each instrument.

Ais >>:

Два года назад я считал, что приемлемая доходность должна быть примерно 100% в месяц при просадке 20%.
Сейчас - 100% в неделю, точнее 5 дней.

It works out similarly for me. It depends on the progress of the instrument, but more often than not the deposit is doubled every week.