Avalanche - page 2

Mathemat >>:
JonKatana, этот форум очень ехидный, но справедливый. Здесь почти не бывает индюкаторов, не известных никому из тусующихся.

Come on, let him lose one deposit using this strategy, maybe he'll learn something ))

God, why do you need so many suckers?

I have implemented a similar advisor in two variants, fully automatic and semi-automatic (locked once a month on average). I work on semi-automatic, a little over 1000% in a year.

San_Sani4 >>:
Я реализовал подобный советник в двух вариантах, полностью автомат и полуавтомат(локируется один раз в месяц в среднем). Работаю на полуавтомате, за год чуть больше 1000%.

Can you share it?

San_Sani4 писал(а) >>
I have implemented a similar advisor in two variants, fully automatic and semi-automatic (locked once a month on average). I work on semi-automatic, for a year a little more than 1000%.

How far apart are the orders? What is the lot increase sequence? What does the terminal show for the last year and a half?

sever29 >>:

на каком расстоянии ордера друг от друга выставляешь? Последовательность увелечения лота какова? Автомат что показывает за последний год, полтора?

I won't tell you all about the logic of my EA, but I can tell you that I use geometric progression for a certain lot size and enter every 5 pips. I use cent accounts with possibility to open max 500 lots. I use semi-automatic to make more profit than automatic. If I'm working with a semi-automatic device I can only show it with some purpose ;)) Produkaz for a year accounts in the work was in the r-zone 20 and no one merged, the max drawdown I choose myself, I have set 30%, but it was not...

sever29 >>:

I forgot to add that I don't use my hands more than once a month

San_Sani4 писал(а) >>

Well, good luck with that.

San_Sani4 писал(а) >>

For a year there were about 20 accounts in work and none of them were drained, I choose the max drawdown myself, I have 30% set, but it never happened.

1 PAMM instead of 20 accounts is a bad alternative?

goldtrader >>:

1 ПАММ вместо 20 счетов полхая альтернатива?

For my EA, yes, not an option. But if the amount is 10 times greater than the largest account, then yes, you can think about it, but not at all!