Trend of interesting thoughts - page 41

System results for 2009: (Eurobucks)

That's it, from here on - only forward testing by hand on the demo.

Dserg писал(а) >>

System results for 2009: (Eurobucks)

Impressive. And by all accounts.

MO=10.41 points old, 4-digit?

goldtrader >>:

Впечатляет. Причём по всем показателям.

МО=10.41 пунктов старых, 4-значных?

Yes, 4 digits, including the 1.8 pips spread

Dserg >>:

Результаты системы за 2009-й: (евробакс)

Всё, дальше - только форвард тестинг руками на демо.

This is Excel, how did you calculate in it what kind of program can you read about it?

Dserg писал(а) >>

Yes, 4 digits, taking into account the spread of 1.8 pips.

If I were you, I would work on increasing the MO, even at the expense of other indicators,

>> I'd work on increasing the MO, even if it's to the detriment of other indicators, because the real MO will be a bit lower, but in any case it's a RESULT, not just words.

goldtrader >>:

Я бы на Вашем месте поработал над повышением МО пусть даже в ущерб другим показателям,

т.к. на реале МО будет несколько ниже, но в любом случае это уже РЕЗУЛЬТАТ, а не просто слова.

Unfortunately, there are no parameters in the system at all, so it is not possible to refine it.

Until the results of forward testing are available, it is difficult to say anything. But on the whole, there is 3-5 pips margin per trade, so it's worth testing it imho.

Dserg писал(а) >>

Unfortunately, there are no parameters at all in the system,

That's brilliant!

Dserg wrote >>

...so it can't be refined.

Are you sure? There are other filters...

Dserg wrote: >>

. But on the whole, there is 3-5 pips margin per trade, so it's worth testing it imho.

Of course, even in this form, judging by its indicators, it should be profitable... I want it to be profitable.

If one walks the other the way is the right one.

>> Good luck.

sever29 >>:

Что замолали? Я ответил за базар, продемонстрировал.

Where is the brief principle of operation? In addition to the graph, the report on the bottom and top of the page says some numbers and words in English, so please do it too, because you can't fix the numbers by working in photoshop.

Dserg >>:

К сожалению, в системе вообще нет никаких параметров, так что доработать её нельзя.

Пока не будет результатов форвард тестинга, сложно что-либо утверждать. Но в целом, есть запас 3-5 пунктов на сделку, так что тестировать имхо стоит.

I'm a bit confused, is this you pointing to your system that was somehow created/changed "based on" this thread? If not, please give me a little insight :)

Magnatis >>:

Я немного не понял, это вы показали на вашу систему, которая была каким-то образом создана/изменена "по мотивам" данной темы? Если нет, прошу немного ввести в курс дела :)

Yes, it's a reversal TS with my criterion. Motivated, yes :)