Trend of interesting thoughts - page 19

Mathemat >>:

А что там пояснять? Если сигнал на разворот оказался неточным или просто неверным (цена не разворачивается, а продолжает идти в прежнем направлении), но Вы продолжаете находиться в рынке, то Вы терпите просадку. А так как стопов у Вас нет, то эта просадка когда-нибудь может стать разрушительной для депозита.

In the market - not necessarily in the same direction :) This one is hilarious: "the price doesn't turn around, it keeps going in the same direction". If price hasn't reversed (according to my criteria), then there couldn't be any reversal - I'm making money.

Still, don't ignore this question for you:

"Let's assume that such a model in me leads to significant drawdowns. Then the question is, why would I need it? Would I argue that it is the most promising area of "search" for those who haven't "found it" yet? Could you answer these questions for me? :)"

Magnatis писал(а) >>

voleg2 wrote >>

Magnatis, voleg2,

1. How long have you been trading with your TS? What is the time period on demo and/or real account?

2. Have you conducted any back-tests?

3. Why don`t you want to publish the results of back-tests, online trading, for example the link to onyx-monitoring, PAMM... Without confirmation your words are not very convincing.

Magnatis >>:

И всё-таки, не игнорируйте этот вопрос к вам:

"Допустим, что такая модель у меня приводит к существенным просадкам. Тогда спрашивается, зачем она мне? Стал бы я утверждать, что это наиболее перспективное направление "поисков" для тех, кто ещё "не нашёл"? Вы могли бы мне ответить на эти вопросы? :)"

You're sick in the head.

In both hemispheres.

that's all.

And Alexei is just mild and tolerant and like a smart man always doubts

voleg2 : Там нет просадки вообще! Я же писал :) Мой советник держит тренд за яйца, :) Так что куда не дернется никуда не денется :)

I was actually replying to Magnatis, not you. Magnatis is not too zealous in denying that he has these drawdowns:

Let's say that such a model leads to significant drawdowns for me. Then the question is, why do I need it? Would I argue that it is the most promising direction of "prospecting" for those who haven't "found it" yet?

It is the most promising direction only when the reversal signals themselves are sufficiently accurate. But then, it is not necessary to be in the market at all, it is redundant.

Regarding your quote: hold it by the balls as long as you want, but make sure you have insurance! Even if the drawdowns are insignificant, setting a technical stop will not hurt your system (it will almost never be reached anyway). You never know what will happen - for example, if the Internet connection goes down for a day, or if the power goes out for a few hours. And you have an unprotected pose...

I don't know how many "systems" were created that had unlimited faith in their signals and then completely failed. And then they start shifting the blame on the "market that has changed", the dead internet or the energy industry.

P.S. Do you know the story of the great Niederhoffer, told by Nicholas Taleb? He worked with naked options - but the market slipped him such a piggyback, which he never counted on, as he considered it possible only once in a million years. But it happened (something in his calculations was wrong) - and he lost all his money. So this is a Wall Street superstar...

goldtrader >>:

Magnatis, voleg2,

1. Давно ли Вы торгуете по своей ТС? Какой период времени на демо и/или на реале?

2. Проводили ли бэк-тесты?

3. Почему не хотите опубликовать результаты бэк-тестов, онлайн-торговли, например линк на оникс-мониторинг, ПАММ ... Без подтверждения Ваши слова не очень убедительны.

1. A few months with real money;

2. Of course;

3. When I make this into a public project, I will invite everyone here to "watch" and maybe even participate :)

goldtrader писал(а) >>

Magnatis, voleg2,

1. How long have you been trading your TS? What is the time period on demo and / or real account?

2. Have you conducted any back-tests?

3. Why don`t you want to publish the results of back-tests, online trading, for example the link to onyx-monitoring, PAMM... Without confirmation your words are not very convincing.

+10

Does anybody here have a definite answer: What are we discussing? TS? What is it? Where are the rules? Its effectiveness?

>>Think about it, you are being tricked.

Mischek >>:

Дак болен ты на голову

На оба полушария

вот и всё

А Алексей просто мягок и талерантен и как умный человек всегда сомневается

Are you capable of independent opinions that are not tied to "authorities"? :) Looking at your communication culture and spelling+punctuation of posts, it's easy to draw disappointing conclusions. Be careful ;)

Mischek >>:

Дак болен ты на голову

На оба полушария

вот и всё

А Алексей просто мягок и талерантен и как умный человек всегда сомневается

The style of presentation may not be great, but the thoughts themselves are thought-provoking.

I've tried something along the lines of the proposed strategy, but with my own criterion for reversal - it looks promising. The future will show how much of a grail it is. But the first results are impressive.

sever29 писал(а) >>

+10

Can anyone here answer unequivocally: What are we discussing? CU? Which one? Where are the rules? Its effectiveness?

Think about it, you are being tricked and stuffed with non-existent bullshit.

Magnatis >>:

А вы способны на самостоятельные мнения, не привязанные к "авторитетам"? :) Посмотрев на вашу культуру общения и орфографию+пунктуацию сообщений, легко сделать неутешительные выводы. Будьте осторожнее ;)

What? Be brave, don't be pissed off.