Buy a ready made Expert Advisor with a yield of 30% per month!!! - page 10

Alexanders1986 >>:

Привет, скажи а ты дорабатывал его? Потому что в MT4 есть такой же встроенный советник. Я протестил их оба, они выдают одинаковые результаты. Тестил на разных периодах.

It was humour and sarcasm, perhaps understandable only to the old-timers of the forum, for it is a standard EA. :)

95% of new respondents think it's exclusively male. :)

http://forex.xclan.ru/monitoring check out the monitors here

Hello! I would like to speak to someone experienced in EAs. How much would an EA with these results cost?

Files:
test.zip  83 kb

bibars:

Hello! I would like to speak to someone experienced in EAs. How much would an EA with these results cost?

bibars:

It's not just about the result...

bibars:

I have been doing this for a long time now, and I've been doing it for a long time now.

I would like to ask an experienced Expert Advisor how much an EA with such results can cost?

I would like to ask an experienced forex broker how much an EA can cost for such results, i.e. they should be tested for 10 years at least, here is an example of an EA without any tricks with excellent results, tp and sf at 200 pips, detailed reports can be downloaded from my profile link.

test since 2000 on eurobucks

panelektrik:

I have been doing this for a long time now, and I've been doing it for a long time now.

The EA should have been tested for at least 10 years, and here is an example of an EA without tricks with excellent results, tp and sl of 200 pips.

The EA should be tested for at least 10 years, here is an example of an EA without any tricks with excellent results, tp and sf at 200 pips, detailed reports can be downloaded from the link in my profile.

test since 2000 on eurobucks

One more thing: an EA should generate income every month and not stagnate in the same place for several years like you have in the middle of the chart.

panelektrik:

it is desirable that a paid advisor does not have any tricks that make a sweet out of shit

it is a martin, averaging, sitting on losses, scalping and so on.

Why do you think pipsing is a bad strategy?

Tresk:
Why do you consider pipsing to be a bad strategy?
Not my question, but I think pipsing is a bad strategy too, and for some reasons:
1. Pips strategy is extremely sensitive to slippages, requotes, floating spreads, quotes that at any time can be declared "non-market" and other "joys" of online trading.
2. There is an opinion that the piper directly enters the broker's pocket, therefore he will be dealt with by (see point 1)