Buy a ready made Expert Advisor with a yield of 30% per month!!! - page 2

hotjon >>:

19.5 тоже хорошо.....конечно если стабильно!!!

Просто посмотрел в codebase ..... пишут как-то много но не нашёл ни одного нормального советника с хорошей доходностью......

RIV, you? Didn't recognise you in make-up! :)

hotjon >>:

19.5 тоже хорошо.....конечно если стабильно!!!

Просто посмотрел в codebase ..... пишут как-то много но не нашёл ни одного нормального советника с хорошей доходностью......

That's a waste of time... $10,000 for a link you won't waste your time on?

ChachaGames писал(а) >>

That's a waste of time... $10,000 for a link you won't waste your time on?

Interesting offer 10,000 for a link....... there must be some treasure in there....????

hotjon писал(а) >> probably $1000 can be arranged......

For 1000? And if you put in 10,000? Then you will respectively receive 3000 a month. And you bought the Expert Advisor for only 1000. That is not fair. How much will you buy it for?

I will not sell you my EA!!!

It is my stable 100% !!!

I can only offer it for 50% of my profit :)))

Such owls do not sell left and right !!!

Galina писал(а) >>

I will not sell you my EA!!!

It is my stable 100% !!!

I can only offer it for 50% of my profit :)))

Such owls do not sell left and right!

In what way do you imagine it? Should I put the money in your account and wait for the interest?

And another thing.

It trades directly from forex, bypasses all the servers and unnecessary channels which slow down the speed of transmission, so the profitability is the same.

But if you hang it on the usual broker, it gives you 20-30%.

And another thing.

It trades directly from forex, bypasses all the servers and unnecessary channels which slow down the speed of transmission, so the profitability is the same.

And another thing.

And another thing.