Breaking through the morning flat - which pairs? - page 9

baltik >>:

Сергей!
Посмотри часовой график с кефом 0,015 -30 пуктов в течении февраля и не одного ложного входа
вход-выход по смене цвета по 1 символу потому и 30 пуктов

That's true, but I don't know how to get it into MTS, to be honest. I'd have to use my hands to get it in.
By the way, an ordinary mashup painted in this way also shows the trend quite well:

hiton писал(а) >>

I have explained it all. I do not know how clear it is. I am not sure how clear I got it. So:

- If the minimum and maximum levels are higher than the trading range spread, then the trade is open only upwards.

- If thelow and high levels are below the trading range spread, then the trade will only open downwards.

- If the minimum and maximum levels are in the uncertainty of the trading range spread, then we don't open the deal.

Not clear, decipher at least one line.

sever29 писал(а) >>

Not clear, decipher at least one line.

>> Yes, you are right. The following wording should be read here:
If the levels of minimum and maximum (morning flotation) are higher than the range of the trading range of the morning flotation ofthe previous day, the trade is opened only upwards.
If the levels of minimum and maximum (morning flotation) are lower than the range of the trading range of the morning flotation ofthe previous day, the trade is opened only downwards.
And concerning uncertainty (when a trade is not opened), here is a screenshot as an example

hiton писал(а) >>

Yes you are right. The following wording should be read here:
If the levels of minimum and maximum (morning flop) are higher than the range of the trading range ofthe morning flop of the previous day, then the trade is opened only upwards.
If the levels of minimum and maximum (morning flop) are lower than the range of the trading range of the morning flop ofthe previous day, then the trade is opened only downwards.
And concerning the uncertainty (when a trade is not opened), here is a screenshot as an example

What is the pattern?

sever29 писал(а) >>

What's a pattern?

Unlike the one against the trend, we don't trade on oscillations.
many MTCs have the option of long or short only
That's the pattern.
Dserg wrote >>

That's true, but I don't know how to get it into mts to be honest. I'd use my hands to get it in.
By the way, a normal mashka painted in this way also shows the trend quite well:

That's the trouble with all wipers, they show history, which they're great at.
but the fact of averaging gives a lag and the higher is the volatility of the pair, the bigger is this lag in pips
and as a result there are a lot of entries on the "going out" movement or vice versa.

hiton писал(а) >>

Yes you are right. The following wording should be read here:
If the levels of minimum and maximum (morning flat) are higher than the range of the trading range of the morning flat of the previous day, then the trade is opened only upwards.
If the levels of minimum and maximum (morning flat) are lower than the range of the trading range of the morning flat ofthe previous day, then the trade is opened only downwards.
And concerning uncertainty (when a trade is not opened) I give a screenshot as an example

Again, it is not clear. The spread is the difference in levels. It turns out that the current day levels are compared with the difference in levels of the previous day. You can only compare
a swing to a swing or level to level.

baltik >>:

С родни той что пртив тренда не торгуем на осткоках
в многие МТС встраивали параметр только лонг или только шорт
вот вся закономерность

В том и беда всех машек они показывают историю накоторой они супер
но факт усреднения дает запаздывание и чем больше волатильность пары тем больше это запаздывание в пунктах
и как результат много входов на уже "выключающемся" движении или обратное- выходов с маленким профитом.

Volatility can be accounted for using standard deviation.
Refined the Bollinger Bands by substituting the 20-SMA with my pivot criterion. Added arrows :-)

khorosh писал(а) >>

Again, it's not clear. The spread is the difference in levels. It turns out that you are comparing the levels of the current day with the difference in levels of the previous day. And you can only compare
a span with a span or level with a level.

To open Buy orders, the current max should be higher than the previous day's max, and the current min should be higher than the previous day's min.
To open Sell orders the current max should be lower than the previous day's max and the current min should be lower than the previous day's min.
As for the spread (difference between min and max), in this case we do not compare it and it should be no smaller than 20pp and no larger than 100pp in any case.

Dserg >>:

Написал индикатор, добавил в кодебазу. Автоматически ищет области консолидации для пробоя:

there are many such pictures to be found xDDD

Bollinger doesn't work - it needs 10 indices and a trade once a week I think with a PF of 1.5))