Spectrometr refinement - page 3

Blondi_ писал(а) >>

-The resulting 'distance' between 1 and 3 is written in the left (yes any) corner of the chart as - Distance 15 bars or 20...

If this information is for reference only, it may be easier to measure with a ruler.

MVV >>:

Если эта информация только для справки, то может проще линеечкой измерить.

That's the thing: I measured with a ruler... my arms got tired :)))

This whole topic was born in my white head on the basis of this product https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9028 I think it contains a very good idea ... And since the programmer is UNKNOWN, I propose to bring the improvement of this product for public review ))

Tell us about your plans to use this indicator and someone will refine it for you.

Blondi_ >>:

Вот в том то и дело что линеечкой я меряла... ручки устали :)))

Вся эта тема родилась в моей белой голове на почве вот этого продукта https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9028 считаю что в нем заложенна очень здравая идея... А так как програмист НЕИЗВЕСТЕН предлагаю вынести дороботку этого чуда на всеобщее рассмотрение ))

))) Did you even understand how to use it? Even the one who swiped it did not understand what it is, something from quantum physics, or something else, but the idea of winding coils and gathering in a circle is very interesting, what the author of the idea wanted to reveal this, what market trend, fuck him knows.... they seem to have whistled, but forgot to ask how to use it....

Like this (there are plenty of options...)

qwerewq >>:

))) Вы хоть поняли как его использовать? Даже тот кто его свистнул не понял что это такое, что то с квантовой физики наверно, или еще откуда то, но идея накручивания витков, и собирания в круг очень интересна, что только хотел автор идеи выявлять этим, какую тенденцию рынка, хрен его знает.... видать свистнуть свистнули, а спросить как пользоваться этим забыли....

No, there's really a lot of options to consider... potential so you know! ))

You are looking in the wrong place, you are looking at rings like sticks with these lines wrapped around them as if collecting balls, those bars that you see colored are the basis of the algorithm, the rest are threads that are wrapped and depending on their intersections between lines, thus these sticks either increase or decrease, but you are looking at the threads that are actually always in motion... I could be wrong, but if I were making an algorithm I would base it on this...

qwerewq >>:
Вы не туда смотрите, смотрите на кольца типа палочек на них накручивается эти лини как бы собирая клубки, те столбики которые вы видите разноцветные - это и есть основа алгоритма, остальное это нити которые накручиваются и в зависимости от их пересечений между собой линий, тем самым эти палки или увеличиваются или уменьшаются, вы же смотрите на нити которые фактически всегда в движении... Могу ошибатся но если я бы составлял алгоритм я бы исходил из этого...

What conclusions can you draw from the above considerations?

It's supposed to measure distance between two adjacent ZZ nodes, but it doesn't work. If you pass a number instead of a variable to iCustom, it works... In general, if anyone can explain why it works, I'd be grateful:)

extern int ExtDepth=12;
extern int ExtDeviation=5;
extern int ExtBackstep=3;
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//| script program start function                                    |
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
int start()
  {
//----
    int list[2];//две соседние вершины
    int j = 0;

for(int i = 0; i < Bars; i++)
    {
     double peak = iCustom( NULL, 0, "ZigZag", ExtDepth, ExtDeviation, ExtBackstep, 1, i);//поиск вершин
     if( peak != 0)
     {
       if( j < 2)
       {
        list[ j] = i;
        j++;
       }
       else
        return;
     }
    }

Print("РАССТОЯНИЕ - ", list[1] - list[0]);

//----
   return(0);
  }

al.k >>:

По идее должен мерить расстояние между двумя соседними вершинами ZZ, но не работает. Если в iCustom вместо i передать число а не переменную то работает... вообще если кто объяснит почему так буду благодарен:)

There! Now that's constructive! Come on, people, let's pull up... :))) Collective intelligence wins!