Spectrometr refinement - page 7

Blondi_ писал(а) >>

I looked it up, but again I have to move it with my hands, and I want a slot machine :)))

I'm not a malicious guy, but I can't refrain from making a snide comment: first of all, you have to move your brain, and there is a problem with slot machines in both Russia and Ukraine, but they seem to be opening them slowly in special gaming zones.

MVV >>:

Вообще-то парень я не злой, но не удержусь от ехидного комментария: шевелить в первую очередь нужно мозгами, а с автоматами сейчас и в России и в Украине проблема, но вроде уже открывают потихоньку в специальных игровых зонах.

You just.... :))) OK you mean laziness will ruin me? :)))) I suggested one way to use this tool, the way increased (to me) the micro-deposit by 2 times in a month (just kidding), and you tell me about slot machines )

Blondi_ >>:

Вы просто.... :))) Ладно Вы хотите сказать лень меня сгубит? :)))) Я предложила один из способов применения данного инструмента, способ увеличил (мне) микродепо в 2 раза за месяц (шутя), а Вы мне про игровые автоматы )

I've digressed a bit))) In general, the author of this indicator won't improve it. First, he was stolen and it's not mentioned in his work at all, Secondly he has grown cold to him as he has become an eagle and sees without spectacles, that is, he went to an optometrist and corrected his vision - or speaking the normal language of stuffed eyes and he does not need glasses - that is, this turkey)))

qwerewq >>:

дело не в этом человек выложился на все сто процентов вы требуете большего, - это же ранг скорее всего автора этого индюка который придумал его, - то есть Integer, - у которого свистнул sator, - которому за это ничего не будет)))ну итд не много отвлекся)) в общем автор этого индюка его дорабатывать не будет во первых его украли и там он вообще не упоминается в своем произведении, во вторых он к нему охладел так как уже стал орлом и видит уже без очков, то есть сходил к окулисту и подправил зрение, - или говоря нормальным языком набил глаз и уже очки ему эти не нужны, - то есть этот индюк)))

No, you've got me wrong, MVV I'm very grateful, the man gave me a GREAT fresh idea, gave me the code, thanks again! I just suggested an option...

Blondi_ >>:

Да нет, вы меня не правильно поняли, MVV я очень благодарна, человек подкинул ЗДРАВУЮ свежую мысль, выдал код, еще раз спасибо! я просто предложила вариант...

I don't like to mess with other people's code, it's easier to write my own. But everything is clear. I haven't even looked at this indicator because I'm not interested in it, I just looked at the picture. It seemed to me like a mechanical coil that spins something)))) Integer can think of other things, he has a great imagination))))...

qwerewq >>:

Ни один программист не любит ковырять чужой код легче написать свой, зато все понятно, я даже не смотрел этот индюк, так как мне он вообще не интересен просто посмотрел картинку. Мне он показался на механическую катушку который накручивает что то))) Ну Integer и не такое может придумать у него фантазия большая)))...

OK

Blondi_ писал(а) >>
Hi all! Got to.... >> I'm sick of the traffic.) All right, people! We found out that stealing is not good, we found out that Mr. Integer will not be offended, but I, for example, was not satisfied with )))). It seems to me that Indyk should be modified to auto-select parameters. The best result comes out with two extrema... What do you think?

>> Can you elaborate on that?

Irina Good evening Nice to hear such a beautiful woman in our community Are you saying that when you accumulate a history of four extrema, the turkey accumulates an error Correct me?

Integer, do you still want to refine this indicator? I have an idea, but it's going to take me a very long time to figure it out on my own.