Spectrometr refinement - page 5

Integer >>:

Какую тайну? Посторили линию регрессии, посчитали разницу цены на каждом баре со значением линии регрессии на этом же баре, так сказать - убрали постоянную составляющую. Полученные данные разложили по Фурье и нарисовали каждую гармонику.

Tell me, is this part of the system? Are you still running this project?

al.k >>:
автора индикатора нашел поиск как всегда рулит:) google

he must be the one who stole the turkey, otherwise he would have explained what it is, Integer was the one who mentioned it

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//|                                                       Spectr.mq4 |
//|                                                     Yuriy Tokman |
//|                                            yuriytokman@gmail.com |
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
#property copyright "Yuriy Tokman"
#property link      "yuriytokman@gmail.com"

satop, неужели правда неизвестен программист писавший этот индикатор? Тогда как он к вам попал?
ответить 11.07.2009 09:04 Integer 

sator==Yuriy Tokman

https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/satop

qwerewq >>:

так это тот кто и своровал этот индюк наверно, иначе бы он объяснил что это такое, его как раз и упоминал Integer

sator==Yuriy Tokman

https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/satop

You live and learn... What's the big deal... God be his judge.

Blondi_ писал(а) >>

Tell me, is this part of the system? Are you still running this project?

In a way, everything is part of something bigger. Used to use it until I learned to see the same thing with my eyes, and until I realised that before moving, all the phases move off in an unknown direction.

I've also tried EA. Input in the direction of some harmonic, for example the one with the highest amplitude... There was something about it, but it was very slowly tested and optimized, it became uninteresting. Who has the patience, it would be worth sitting on it.

Integer >>:
Еще пробовал советника делать. Вход по направлению какой-нибудь гармоники, например с наибольшей амплитудуй... Что-то в этом было, но очень медленно тестировалось и оптимизировалось, стало неинтересно. У кого терпение есть, стоило бы посидеть над этим.

That's exactly how I tried to use it! There is a result (on the handbrake, of course)! In general, looking at your creation gives the impression that the market is... ... is almost stationary! I only have to choose the right time interval! )

Integer >>:

Абалдеть! Вообще-то этот индикатор я писал, и даже не по заказу того товарища, который указан в #property copyright...

Абалдет вдвойне, и это еще после того, как мы с ним в личке выясняли историю появлению у него этого индиктора, размещенного им в кодебазе с неуказанным автором.

))))) Urgently bring him clippings of all acts of federal law, so that he knows))))

qwerewq >>:

))))) В срочном порядке привидите ему, вырезки всех актов федерального закона, что бы знал))))

It's understandable... Have you ever had ideas stolen from you? :)

You guys are really going at it, aren't you? In the usual Fourier series you have already seen quantum physics and some vortex flows.

Blondi_, the way you have shown, this inductor will always show a good moment. I used it, slightly modifying it, for catching corrections. And then I abandoned it, because other indicators work not worse (but not better).

Here is an example (vertical line) of a "successful exit" from a correction.

MVV писал(а) >>

You guys are really going at it, aren't you? You have already seen quantum physics and some vortex flows in the usual Fourier series.

Blondi_, the way you have shown, this turkey will always show a good moment. I used it, slightly modifying it, for catching corrections. And then I abandoned it, because other indicators work not worse (but not better).

Here is an example (vertical line) of "successful exit" from a correction.

Sorry, what were you redoing?

P/S/ MVV Your fresh look is very helpful! :)