PPZ calculation - help to refine - page 7

Of course I will, but it still needs to be written.

For myself I added 2 more levels to PPZ indicator + put the description of levels.

It should be noted that the bigger is the line number, the worse coincidence of fractals, i.e. theoretically the last lines can show nonsense. The accuracy of placement can be checked by the parameter s0, i.e. the standard deviation from the line.

Files:

On the question of using an indicator - I'm thinking of combining levels and pinbars. That is, if there is a pin near a level, a bounce is likely. I will try to test it. The timeframe is M15-30 and the levels are on H1

Dserg >>:

Конечно покажу, только его написать ещё надо.

Для себя в индикатор PPZ добавил ещё 2 уровня + поставил описание уровней.

Надо заметить, что чем больше номер линии, тем хуже совпадение фракталов, т.е. теоретически последние линии могут показывать чушь. Точность расстановки можно проверить по параметру s0, т.е. среднеквадратичное отклонение от линии.

To be honest, four lines are enough for me, it would be better to shift the process of searching for fractals automatically, ok, maybe later we will solve this problem.... Let's wait for an indicator with trend lines.

Here's an example:

Dserg >>:
По вопросу использования индикатора - думаю совместить уровни и пинбары. Т.е. если есть пин возле уровня - то вероятен отскок. Попробую протестировать. Таймфрейм М15-30 а уровни на H1

good idea but it can be put in an advisor the condition on a pin bar, although I did once an advisor on them nothing good came out.... .

qwerewq >>:

хорошая идея но это можно в советник засунуть условие по пин бару, хотя я делал как то советник по ним ничего хорошего не вышло.... .

the pinbar itself requires confirmation. The level can be just that confirmation. plus a trend filter, like a heavy bag.

Or you can use any oscillator instead of a pin and trade on overbought/oversold levels.

Dserg >>:

пинбар сам по себе требует подтверждения. Уровень как раз может быть этим подтверждением. плюс ещё трендовый фильтр, типа тяжелой машки.

Pin bars are good on higher ff, on small ff they will lag behind as pin bars are formed on three bars - which means the signal is only on 4 ((.

Here's an example:

qwerewq >>:

пин бары хороши на старших тф, на мелких они будут запаздывать так как пин бар формируется на трех барах, - что означает сигнал только на 4((.

Well yes, there is no ready-made strategy, of course, but at least now you can avoid buying into resistance and selling into support.