THERE IS AN INTERESTING TC .... NEED A PRO TO WRITE A BOT - page 6

Mischek >>:

i have no euphoria .... i'm not chasing some grail and not killing my head on the walls looking for a trend ..... that's why i prefer 10 pips .... not hoping for 500 or 1000 pips .... this TS is the best i could do in my short time practice ...... the main thing i figured out that even with 10 pips you can make good money .....i got 10% profit this month. it means i'm in the black ..... i got 100% profit ... i got even better .... i don't understand .... someone invented demarkers .... the chastics .... and they didn't have to be mathematicians ... they just invented .... ask them how and i know for sure they won't give a concrete answer. none of them ....

odiseif Sorry for the flooding, good luck.

odiseif >>:

.главное я себе докозал что даже при сборке 10 ти пунктов можно неплохо подзаработать

And if you enter with 10 lots, the profit will be twice as much!

And if you enter the whole depo... Wow! :)

it's strange .... but price is going to bounce anyway, even if it doesn't want to, but it bounces back ......

or you could say it's the gap's fault )))))

Swetten >>:

А если войти 10 лотами -- то прибыль будет в два раза больше!

А если всем депо... Ух! :)

so why don't you go to all the depots ....??

How could I... With a $10,000 deposit -- 51 trades of $25,000 to collect 10 pips... :)

Swetten >>:
Да куда мне... При депо $10.000 -- 51 сделкой $25.000 собрать по 10 пунктов... :)

aha ... you definitely don't need mm .... you would also consider that when you raise the deposit the lot size increases ....hehe ....

By the way .... leverage 1:100

odiseif >>:

аха ...вам точно мм не нужна ....вы ище бы посчитали что при поднятия депо размер лота увеличивается ....хехе ....

Hehe... You need a permanent lot for evaluation. Hehehe... Not a gain in parrots... Heh heh...

odiseif >>:
кстати ....кредитное плечо 1:100

To the folly of the brave.