Let's implement the grail net. - page 5

Vladon:
recently written: http://www.fx4u.ru/rinki-forex-commodities-cfd-futures-f14/strategii-opitnih-f4/strategiya-povisheniya-lota-t10602.html&view=findpost&p=77457
how does this link correspond to the topic of the thread?

I'm sorry. That's not where I wrote the post.

sever29:
Above and below from the price with a step - delta1 you set the limit orders, at a distance from each other with a step - delta2. Put the lot size into the variables. Take equals delta2, we do not set the stop loss. When closing a position by Take order, an identical order is placed instead of the one that failed. Everything is cleared when the global take (balance + equity) is reached and the grid is set again. The lot increment coefficient is put into variables i.e. the order values increase by this coefficient which is proportional to the distance from the price. Unfortunately, I am not a programmer. Then I want to continue: to combine this grid with the trend one and enter both of them not abnormal, not indicative, but sensible, based on instrument volatility + Fiba (to make the step correct). Someone do it, let's continue.
In the settings we should limit the trading depending on the days of the week.
Files:
jdxvewnl.mq4  5 kb

sllawa3:

Slava, that's an old topic, I have another grider in mind, a martin though, but maybe something good will come out... I'd like to see it in action.

ANY GRIDIRON WILL SHED EARLY OR LATER... AN AVALANCHE ON THE DELAYERS... OR A GRAIL ON THE LIMITERS...

sllawa3:
ANY GRIDIRON WILL SHED EARLY OR LATER... AN AVALANCHE ON THE DELAYERS... OR A GRAIL ON THE LIMITERS...

You know what? I disagree with you.

A greader is what a martin is all about. For example, averaging out a losing position with a certain step. We will get the same result if we close a position at the SL equal to the step of the grid and reopen the position with a larger volume...

sever30:

You know, I don't agree with you.
Sooner or later there will be a prolonged flat, when the next lot increase will not be enough dept...

sllawa3:
Sooner or later there will be a long flat, when the next lot increase will not be enough dept...

This one is not bad, there is no averaging, no increasing the lot, no martin in short.

but there are opening identical positions at the same time, the same martin :-)